Titanfall 2 - Maybe this time it will retain players?

Ok guess you have a point there. That audience includes me, as it happens. But oh well.

It’s true, she embiggens the smallest man.

I guess, but you know, you kind of know what the ending is going to be from minute 1. That is how all of these stories end. I added spoiler tags to be safe.

C’mon man.

If you have to compare the two, TF2 is more creative/imaginative in its gameplay feel and design. But COD: IW is pretty slick in its own way.

I’m kinda surprised you haven’t tried COD: IW’s campaign. It basically feels like a modern FPS take on Wing Commander.

I contacted Activision for a key and never heard back, and I am sooooo not paying full price for it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Did you go into Marley and Me expecting rainbows and sunshine?

I’ve never seen the movie, and I hate spoilers with the passion of a million suns.

Fair enough, I actually care 0% about spoilers really. But, I think at the very least Marley and Me is fair game, and Titanfall 2 has been out for quite awhile for me to point out something that was obvious to anyone who sees a dog in a dramatic movie.

Jon, folks like us are the minority these days. Probably best to apologize for the spoiler and back slowly toward the door.

I know. The morning coffee is kicking in, so I am getting fiesty. I spoiler tagged things a while back. I think that if you are reading a Titanfall 2 thread, 5 months after release, you could expect some discussion of the 10 hour campaign. But if I spoiled anything to anyone who has yet to complete the game, that is unfortunate.

Yeah, I just finished it two days ago dude. You know what they say about assuming.

Yeah, most of this thread consists of Timex and others trying to convince the rest of us that we should get this game. They convinced Brian! But the majority of Qt3 has not yet taken the plunge, 5 months after release or not.

Luckily the post was already spoiler-tagged by the time I read it. And I haven’t seen the movie referenced. And I have no idea what Jon meant when he said all stories like this always end this way. So I think I’m good.

You all should get this game.

I bought it too! Just have to figure out when I’m going to play. After I finish Andromeda of course, but before Infinite Warfare and Mankind Divided?

(yeah, I know what kind of answer I’ll get in this thread)

I GUESSSSS if you have to finish Andromeda, then yeah, this right after that.

TOO MANY GAMES!

That was the problem when this came out too. Sandwiched between Infinite Warfare and Battlefield 1.

Oh I do, I really do. But I can make Titanfall 2 next I suppose.

That’ll only contrast how much better T2 likely is. ;)

Yeah, but one game lets me be Captain Kirk, and the other game lets me pilot a Mech. That’s why I’m playing through Andromeda right now, when I could have bought both Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 deluxe editions for less money than Andromeda last week.