To Ogre or not to Ogre!

Heh.

Oh yes.

I hate you. :)

Yoo gonna paint ‘em?

For days!

Oh god no, I would ruin them. When I was younger I tried painting some of my model planes and tanks and I just do not have the knack of it. Wish I did, I really like the way they look painted.

A friend of mine plays Warhammer 40k and just pays guys to paint his figures for them. Try that!

Totally in the same boat when it comes to painting. I’d be lucky if I could paint half as good as some of the stuff that is out there. Almost worth the price of commission, some of the Warhammer 40k commissions I’ve seen are absolutely bonkers for quality.

So what are the highlights of this set?

He’s doing it all wrong!!! :P

My god, it’s full of minis!

Ogrezine Kickstarter closes tomorrow.

Ogre Playmats arrived today. Somehow they are larger than I expected.

Hey I got mine today too! At least I think I did, my wife considers any packages delivered during the month of December to be Christmas gifts, so I don’t get to open it until the 25th.

Battlefield kickstarter that’s running now has cloth (neoprene?) versions of maps 1-5, I think.

Yeah I’m a backer, but those playmats are add-ons that were available earlier (in fact, two of them are the ones I posted above). They are all new maps, not original game maps.

Somebody stop me, I can’t stop kickstarting Ogre projects!

Oh it’s a sickness for sure! My copy arrived today, too. I’ll bet you haven’t played it fewer times than I have, though! Can you beat zero???

You should come down to Portland for some hot Ogre-on-Ogre action!

Actually, I will double-post the shizzle and say that if people who play Ogre wanted to play Ogre on a weekend this September or October (when I have a ton of free time) then I would be happy to host such an Ogration here at my house.

Well … no, you win this round. But I definitely haven’t played the game enough, and mostly I’ve played a few solo rounds just to get all these pieces out and play around.

I like the idea of a fall meetup, I need to see if maybe I could get away for a night. Let me see if I can work something out.