Tom Clancy's The Division

Oh wow, I ran across some of these guys before, in fact I ran into Apollo last night - he killed me the first time then I came back for him. I figured these guys were part of some of the wandering patrols you come across, but if they’re fixed I’ll definitely have to keep seeking them out.

Final mission done, but still midway through level 28. Not sure what I have to do to go to 30, since most missions now give relatively low XP. It appears there’s one additional post-game mission though? Unkown Signal or something?

Anyway, I can’t wait to make it to 30 and finally start the game proper. ;)

We must have very different approaches to open world games - I was level 30 way before I hit the last mission. But then I tend to scour the maps and do all the side missions and grab collectibles.

There is an exotic which I’ve lusted over and after 3 months, I finally found it - it’s the Ninja Bike Messenger Bag. This bag is like a wild card and you can have say 3 Striker gear and the Ninja Bag will be the fourth so you get 4 piece Striker bonus. On top of that, you might have one piece Nomad and the Ninja Bag competes it to be a 2 Nomad piece bonus - so you can have 2 gear set bonuses at once!

Congrats! Yeah I really want ninja bike, house, bullfrog, and big Alejandro. So far I keep getting crap exotics. Where did it drop for you?

They always initially spawn in the exact same location and then start to patrol a bit. Apollo is a tad annoying because he drops turrets. Sgt jacks is annoying too with a shield. So it’s sometimes hard to hit him in the backpack to make him dance. Cpl dorsman has a lot of adds that are pretty spread apart. The other 12 I just faceroll.

I got it from an Exotic Cache which drops from doing Legendary Mission.

Had been away from Division for a long time when someone linked Ninja Bike, figured what the hell, logged in and did two underground missions… got it on the second. Not the best roll on it, but still, set bonuses are nice.

Now to get those “hidden” set items.

damn son! that’s one hell of a luck!

Heh, the guy who linked it to me on Discord got a bit pissed seeing as he’d been playing for a while trying to get it. :-)

Btw, even though your Ninja Bike does not have the best roll, don’t forget you can max it at the Optimization Station.

Quick question, what skill build are you guys working with? I’ve dinked around with a few but it doesn’t feel like what I’ve got is optimal - I’m using that ping thing, a flame turret and the signature skill that raises you and allies defense. Bound to be better ones right? Probably ballistic shield I’m guessing.

I have’t played in forever, but I was using the little seeker ball drone things that exploded , a stun turret, and the ping.

I was last located in the bottom right corner of the map working my way up the right side of the map.

I need to go back!

Oh yeah, the seeker ball things - haven’t tried them myself but I’ve had them used against me by elite enemies. Annoying little things.

Ping thingy and a healing station. I think healing is important going solo.

Ok I loaded this game back up… last I played, I was getting slaughtered when they came out with the first incursion… now it seems much easier.

Incursions are still super hard for me. Even now. Is it not for you?

Ding! 30. And this is an MMO alright, because there’s suddenly so many new things and missions and currencies that I feel totally lost now. ;)

well no I haven’t tried incursions yet, I just hit a wall where I couldn’t progress and it just wasn’t fun… now I’m progressing quite easily and it’s pretty fun.

I think Incursions are designed for 4 players and communication among players are critical as each play a part to do certain things during the mission, for instance, turning off two switches simultaneously. It’s quite difficult and may even frustrate if you don’t know what to do. Fortunately, the whole game have only 5 incursion missions.