Tom's coming back

So don’t worry. Unless you should. In which case, worry.

Happy Christmas, QT3!

I worry that I am not worried enough.

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I’m telling you why
Tom Chick is returning to town

He’s making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who’s naughty and nice

He sees you when you’re sleeping
He knows when you’re awake
He knows if you’ve been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I’m telling you why

Sounds like dude who should be worried talk, there mister.

Wait, Tom was gone?

^ you are going on THE LIST.

What part is he playing?
Is he going to be on miniseries, movie, or regular TV show?
drama, comedy, or horror?

P.S. I am not talking about acting.

Clicked expecting a poll, left disappointed.

As you can see, I’m pretty clearly a net positive.

This will make it easier to test my hypothesis that I strongly agree with his movie opinions in even numbered years but vehemently disagree with many of them in odd numbered years.

Well, if he doesn’t immediately ban me I’ll have to try friending Tom on GameCenter again. Dave Perkins can become my Apollo Creed, a formal rival who trains me to prevail in a game of Ascension versus Tom’s Clubber Lang. We can play Eye of the Tiger during our turns.

I’m uneasy about all this change. I suppose this forestalls the Muffin Men Coup we were undergoing, a plus, but I hope it doesn’t result in more silly drama.

‘’

at least we got these handy tags last drama sesh, maybe a future one will double our image per post limitation!

This is becoming farcical.

TOMAGEDDON

So… everything that people were wanting moderation for is OK, but Lizard King and Matt Gallant’s days are SO OVER, man!

Oh well. It’s his board, his toys.

This. Given what he’s said is “perfectly OK,” it’s rather hard to comprehend why some people are apparently on The List. What exactly did they do? Make death threats? Dislike the wrong movies?

Does this mean Flowers will not be god emperor? Tom “God Emperor” Chick doesn’t have the same ring to it.

There was one guy that threatened to reveal someone’s personal information to get him fired. Also we had a couple people that took their unbannings as open season to be the biggest dicks humanly possible, spamming every thread and reveling in fucking up the place for everybody else. Seems to me behavior during this recess would act as a perfect test to see who should really be banned and who shouldn’t.

This has been rehashed probably a million times, but it’s a combination of bringing stuff into other threads (even though Tom had done this all the fucking time) and not appologizing to Tom afterward.

For example - LK and Tom have a huge fight about the Hurt Locker, which eventually leads to LK being banned (because LK has a tendency to off handedly mention past arguments when responding to people in other threads). LK eventually appologizes to Tom and is allowed back. Tom then makes a comment about the Hurt Locker argument when responding to LK in another thread (imo, somewhat snidely), which sets LK off, and results in him getting banned again. Or at least that’s what I remember, I could go back and research all this shit, but fuck it’s just a forum and who really cares.

Anyway, Unfortunate turn of events, but at least we’ll likely be rid Octonoo, I guess.

Who, what, where?

The only person unbanned making a mess of things was Octonoo, and having him on ignore solved that for me. As for the rest, I have no idea what you’re referring too, but am curious if you really believe those posters, and not certain others, will be the (only) ones on Toms list?