Tom's coming back

You guys are all screwed. It’s just going to be Tom and me on this board going forward.

Is Octonoo the guy who goes in every game thread and talks about how much he hates that game?

From what I understand, you won’t get in trouble for shit that happens in P&R (unless you start attacking someone with personal info), but if you’re a consistent douche in the other subforums you will get suspended or banned.

Frankly this board has needed a bit of moderation lately.

Beats me man, the beret acts as it wills.

Wait, what list?

The end Toms are approaching!

[Insert explosion .gif]

Uuuuugn, so many people are going to get there undies into SUCH a knot.

I remember that, though I wasn’t reading the thread enough to pay a lot of attention to the details. Wasn’t that also the thread where someone repeatedly called someone else an antisemite until the somebody had to suggest they might pursue legal action?

I don’t remember that. Even Octonoo, Crown Prince of Spamming Every Thread and Reveling in Fucking Up the Place for Everbody Else hasn’t really been that much worse since his unbanning than he was before it. Koontz is weird, there’s no denying, but he hasn’t been particularly disruptive. Even Teddy Rex has been pretty well behaved. Matt Gallant has been pretty quiet, all told.

Hm. Now I’m wondering if I’m the one who has taken his unbanning as open season to be the biggest dick humanly possible.

That’s Foxstab. So far as I recall, he’s never actually been banned for that.

What thread is that in?

You could also be thinking of Foxstab.

The one that he linked to.

In his post.

The one you quoted.

The link that’s actually in the part of the post that you quoted.

(Click the link.)

I clicked the link.

It gave me one message.

With no indication I could see of what thread it is from.

EDIT: And don’t tell me to look in the upper left corner of the the post.

Cause I’m an idiot.

The end.

Foxstab is an even bigger hater than me. I just hate bad games, he hates everything!

We cool, dogg.

I harbor a lot of hate myself but I try to keep it private and not spoil everyone’s fun. 'Cept Skyrim. Srsly, fuck that game’s popularity. I feel it’s actively keeping CRPGs in the 90s. It’s 2012, we can be so much more people.

“So many more people”.

Grammar, folks. Let’s not be barbarians here.

There’s a link to it in the upper right hand corner of the post.

Heh, try again grammar nazi.

To be fair, 90s crpgs are better than modern ones.

And he hates some of those things based on Youtube videos of them.