Too awesome not to share

Sbarro’s is a place where you can get crappy pizza at decent prices.

I kinda like Sbarro pizza. I mean, in Tulsa our choices are substantially more limited, and nothing out here can touch New York or Chicago pizza, but it’s not bad, sometimes.

They usually cut slices approximately the size of a human head, and that’s kinda fun.

That said…I don’t get the awesomeness of the picture.

If it hasn’t been clear from Jose’s established posting record by now, his “awesome” threshold is alarmingly low.

I’ve lived near Tulsa, so I understand where you’re coming from. But trust me… Sbarro’s pizza is objectively shitty. Two researchers at Harvard mathematically proved it.

Yeah, I was in a mall the other day and I honestly decided that having a headache and rumbly stomach was probably better than eating Sbarro’s.

Yeah, it’s basically “there’s nothing else within a mile so I guess we have to eat this” level of food.

That is true. To me that lobby only rates a 7, but to José it’s a 9.

Does anybody posess a picture of the lobby at Valve, so we can compare to Chets?

He could be referring to the fact that it appears somebody has pimp’d his lobby. Recessed blue lighting makes everything better.

Or maybe he wants to point out that from his lobby, with the checkered floor, he can see straight through a hallway (with crates!) into another lobby. Where they have chairs.

If they want to borrow some money to do that up I’m pretty sure the bank I work for can lend them some. Maybe they could get a nice big fucking podium or something.

What do you know, this did brighten my day. Thanks!

In other news I just signed up for This yummy pizza tour of NYC. No Sabarro’s listed.

That’s a pretty good list, with some nice, off the typical path places. Rose & Joe’s is my (NY Italian) grandmother-in-law’s favorite place.

It’s like that episode of the Office when Michael goes to New York and brags about his favorite local pizza joint only to lead the camera to a Sbarro’s. Come to think of it, Jose is a lot like Michael. A lot like Michael Scott…

Off to one side is a life-size statue of Gordon Freeman, and on the other side is a big fish tank.

I think Chet wins this one (too).

You need to get some plush carpet in that hallway. The place looks like a bad FPS level.

Looks like the lobby for a ray-tracing company.

I hope the metal sign on the right says

“Sbarro’s” with an arrow pointing left.

Actually you need Grimaldison there.

Maybe Freddie Prinze, Jr. is eating at the Sbarros.