Total War: Warhammer 2

@Chaplin good luck with the wall. I’ve hit it about two hours into a game well over 2-3 dozen times before yesterday. I’m the first Empire dude who is supposed to be easy. So that probably helps.

I also watched a couple of the videos in the TW School thing about some key shortcuts for battle. Like how to keep groups in formation and stuff. The videos aren’t long and did help. I’m sure there are tons more in depth ones out there too. I even got sucked into an allies defense without knowing it. My 5 or 6 squads came in behind the much stronger bad guys and whittled then down with my one ranged squad while my infantry kept them safe and did a little damage of their own. It was awesome!

After a few initial conquests I focused on my economy. And finally started getting some good trade partners set up. So money isn’t a huge issue yet.

My provinces are stretched along thin range with a bunch of undead to the far North edge and more vampire dudes ( I think) past the Southern mountains. I’m kinda afraid I’m gonna get squeezed soon.