Total War: Warhammer 2

They’re working on a historical title, it just isn’t ready yet.

I think they are working on two full historical titles, plus a smaller, more focused one.

That’s very good to know! I am currently running Age of Charlemagne and having a great time!

Marketing image on the left - leaked image on the right.

Looks like some hands on articles are coming out today.

Also, a small but cool video showing off the campaign map can be found here:

As well as some other articles covering the campaign and various interviews.

Uh… Scaffolding?

Hint at Skaven?!

Definitely Skaven. That’s a pic that you get from decoding some Facebook 360 thing about an abandoned Empire city and a ritual, then putting in a word on a website. There will be more to come, they said.

Skaven symbol on the lower left. Green glowing stuff, which is likely warpstone.

Presumably this is concept art for a Skaven settlement.

This is the worst kept secret on the internet. It’s going to be only really rewarding if they reveal it’s actually not Skaven. Would be hilarious if it turns out Skaven were the final race pack coming to Warhammer 1, now I think of it. :)

End of some choose your own adventure type thing they did. No pictures or anything though. Just a reconfirmation of Skaven.

Do you people really need more confirmation than Skaven are coming as the missing race? I thought the rat in the first trailer made it clear.

Honestly, I’m just waiting for the full reveal so we can see some units finally.

And up until this there were honestly people on their forums who thought it wasn’t going to be Skaven, and I don’t mean the ones doing the “no such thing as ratmen” jokes.

Man, that was a great video. I loved the interstiched replay footage with the live gameplay, it really helped explain what was going on. That guy is a wizard at controlling his units, I really need to learn a few more shortcuts instead of leaning on just the stuff I know now.

The High Elf units look amazing.

Well, I’m getting pretty hyped.

Fuck yes.

Edit: Also strong hints that the DLC race is going to be Norsca, which is pretty cool since they do play a pretty huge role in the campaign and seeing more than swarms of horsemen and random low level Chaos units would be nice.

I liked the mini-campaigns! Without the Welves campaign we would have never seen Le Massif Orcal or Orquemont on the map.

Would have preferred Estalia/Dogs of War to Norsca, but I’ve pre-ordered so it’s free for me regardless. Now just waiting to see what weird shit they have cooked up for Skaven.