Total War: Warhammer 2

That is some poofy hair.

Nobody does poofy hair like the High Elves.

“Alith Anar will be a new, free Legendary Lord coming free alongside The Queen & The Crone, as well as his personal Shadow Walker unit. We’ll share more information on him soon.”

It’s a Fact of Life that the 80s was the decade of the High Elves.

OK that is much better than I expected!

Up for pre-order on Steam now, $7.19 (10% off).

No Felix, No Gortek 0/10.

If you’re a Gotrek and Felix fan, Gotrek is coming back to Black Library audio. Alas, as far as fans have been able to tell he will be minus Felix.

Track of Words has reported that they’ve actually gotten Brian Blessed to play Gotrek.

Wow that is an impressive list!

What now? Brian Blessed? One of my all-time favorite people ever?

I’ve not played High Elves in Months ( < Queen kalida tomb kings mostly) but that looks great!

There was a big tournament yesterday showing off multiplayer with all the new content if anyone is interested. It is extremely long, but I think just about everything new got played with.

we wanted to further emphasise Ungrim’s role as the Slayer King by being able to recruit Slayers straight out of the gate on turn one. Combine this with improvements and perks to the Great Slayer Shrine of Karak Kadrin and his ability to settle unimpaired in Frozen climes and this means you can now push north to Kraka Drak and on into Norsca.

To celebrate King Ungrim’s return to the Slayer Keep further still, we’re adding a brand-new Giant Slayer unit. Giant Slayers are a new variant of Slayers that wield large two-handed axes and allow Dwarfs to better deal with the great number of fearsome beasts that have been introduced with the new races of Total War: WARHAMMER II. Along with their bonus versus large, these units deal substantial amounts of armour-piercing damage as well.

Holy shit that’s awesome.

E: Well that all sounds awesome. As a long time Dwarf player this all is extra exciting to me, and the Forge sounds amazing, so I’m definitely rolling my favorite dwarf lord and trying out some new stuff. Exciting!

It’s funny that as soon as Thrones lands with a wet flop out comes the Warhammer content. I mean obviously it’s been in the sausage factory for awhile.

She looks like Firiona Vie (Everquest).

Neat!

Alith Anar FLC info.