Total War: Warhammer 2

Yeah sorry I got carried away. Who releases anything new on a Thursday? Drats and more drats this patch/addon/free dlc looks great! Plus I am sorta run down on Tomb Kings. Time to change up!

Friday – which means Thursday midnight in some cases – is the new media release day for a lot of companies. Others still stick to Tuesday. All depends on company in question.

Ohhhhhhhhh so… the Slayer King could get that shiny little thing off the long ears?

Steam says it releases in ~10 hours, so Thursday morning in the US.

3 PM BST, which is 10 am Eastern.

LOL, as opposed to a Wednesday? :)

Hey, at least it’s coming in just a few hours, we can all agree that’s pretty cool, even if we don’t all have time to dive right in!

I see it’s live, and it’s 4.7GB!

Anyone having problems with Norsca not being available? It shows up in game as being DLC I don’t own.

Sometimes you gotta restart steam.

Apparently this is a common or universal issue. No Norsca.

They have already found what is causing it, fixed it, and are waiting for Valve to push the hotfix out, sounds like.

Will Valve let it go out today? I wonder how long that process normally takes, and I’m guessing with a high profile release they should do it quicker than normal?

I imagine it’s considered a hot fix and they will get it out as soon as possible, but I really can’t say. I’m playing a little of the new Dwarf start for now - there is a lot of new content to explore!

@Richard_Holt It’s been fixed! I never got a download, so it must have been something that was fixed on the back end or something, but I just launched a New Game and Norsca are playable now.

Yea!!!

Ask and you shall receive! Just yesterday I posted that it would be nice if TW: Warhammer 2 went on sale. Got a notice in the mail just now that it’s 25% off until June 4th. Now that’s service! :)

Amazing content for what was it – 9 bucks? 8 bucks. Plus tons of free stuff. CA is trying so many things out atm you gotta hand it to em. I even have a pretty fun Thrones game going. But this War2 stuff today is great.

Just got my sry Total War butt handed to me attempting to take the Phoenix Gate as Queen of the Elves (names always escape me). She is an interesting leader so far though.

So Norsca are on sale and now work with Mortal Empires. Having just bought TW:W2 I obviously have more new races already than can be played in months. But I’m curious if Norsca are fun and worth picking up while on sale?

I highly recommend them, they were one of the most enjoyable factions to play in Warhammer 1, and they should be good in Mortal Empires too.

OK, thanks. I’ll pick them up and play them in my first ME campaign then.