Total War: Warhammer 2

Even though the unit lists are pretty predictable, I’m still looking forward to this. My only complaint: no Verminlord?

I truly wouldn’t mind a DLC that just added in missing units to existing factions. I really am a consumer, eesh.

Ha, that was awesome!

I wasnt going to watch the trailer, but Scott’s comment convinced and it was awesome!

Ratling gunners, Warplock Jezzails and Warpnukes all wrapped in a Predator short.

I’m good with this.

https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-the-prophet-the-warlock-faq/

Under-Empire for Skaven, which makes sense after the Vampire Coast showed us it could be done.

@KristiGaines my dear and anyone else who can help, I am missing the following races, are any or all of them worthwhile:

• Vampires
  • Wood Elves
  • Beastmen

Thanks,

Alex

Vampires as in Vampire Coast? Cause they’re pretty amazing.

Beastmen and Wood Elves… a much harder call. Both are kind of a pain to play compared to most races for various reasons. If you’re interested in them, check em out, but I wouldn’t put them high on the “must have” list. Probably on the “get em on sale” list for most people.

Wood Elves are awesome, Beastmen are fun foils but I wish they had a bit more fleshed out roster - and playing them I find very difficult. Vampires I only have form the base Warhammer I game and they are tons of fun, but I assume you mean Vampire Coast, which I don’t have yet but I know @ShivaX likes them (which he just replied before I could!)

I like wood elfs. I am normally an elf hater. I can’t stand their dandelion-daquiri poofiness. But they are fun in warhammer. These are not normal elfs. These are Vietcong elfs.

There’s Durthu who’s a tree wielding trees. If you want to play a game where one guy can solo armies, this is it.

There’s also Orion, who’s more of a melee/caster/archer elf. He kinda feels like Oberon I guess, always going on about wild hunts.

Didn’t like the new vampire coast nor the beastmen.

Thanks all, I picked up the elves and beasts.

Another 50 hours to add to my TW2 playtime I guess.

Plus AC now it looks like a new expansion. I’d link it if I was capable. AC Wood elves are very very good. You can even go melee with them.

I have had a very hard fright of vampires in my life so never play them.

As for Beastpeople – I’d have to load Warhammer 1 to play their campaign. Or Mortal Engine it (as Tom might say). Never have played them much. Figured they were too smelly. But now I feel bad for stereotyping a fantasy race of minotaurs and satyrs.

I will be a cold-blooded Lizard before I’ll be a James Miller rat! Yeah that expansion looks fun.

Who when where what

Starting positions and traits for new Legendary Lords

https://www.totalwar.com/games/warhammer-ii/prophet-and-the-warlock/

NEVERMIND, that’s in not-South America.

That area is getting real crowded. That’s 3 LL literally right next to each other (I think that’s the Vortex map?)

I remember Snake girl, a purple scrubby NPC lizard, some dumb dark elfs, who else?

Teclis (the fireballing high elf mage)

Well if anyone knows how to make things fit in a tight container, that would be Tetris.