Total War: WARHAMMER

I’m totally in love with this game. I can’t stop using the organ guns:)

I know! I wish they’d release it today instead. I need to get my grand campaign off the ground lol.

Realm of the Wood Elves is the next race DLC.

Should be similar to the Beastmen DLC in terms of content and price.

And some actual gameplay:

Love all the antlers.

Updated to add, this was worth a read too: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-16-the-next-historical-total-war-is-an-era-we-havent-tackled-yet

Can we have Skaven now?

They’re going in order of least popular faction to most, IMO.

Well, reading the interview, Wood Elves are the last race for the game before the Game 2 (expandalone that mixes with this game if you have it) is released.

What happened to Bretonnia. It seems like they’re 80-90% done.

Bretonnia is a minor DLC (already in game but not playable) so I think that’s still coming.

Oh they’re doing expandalones like Attila. Ok.

Bretonnia will be FLC (which is a stupid contraction btw). Got pushed back to next year, but is confirmed.

As far as the end of Game 1, not at all. The leaks indicated Tomb Kings and Skaven before that. I suspect Skaven will leap frog over TK’s for various reasons. Biggest ones being that their starting area is on the map and they’re the most popular faction not yet in the game.

TKs would require the map to be expanded quite a bit to even have a chance of getting them in, then you run into the issues of what they’d do down there. I’m sure they’ll come eventually, but Skaven just makes a lot more sense. They finish off the map as we currently have it and have rabid fans.

Freeloadable Content?

Right!?

The leaks had the full map with the two continents in AND had at least 4 more factions described (Tomb Kings, Skaven, Chaos Dwarves and Ogre Kingdoms).

Somehow, and given what they say in the interview that this is the largest DLC until the new game, I would say Skaven are out until the second game:

[quote]“It’s certainly the biggest DLC we’ll do before the next release,” confirmed Bartholomew. “But there’s still more things to come. Wood Elves won’t quite be the last, but it’ll be the biggest.”
[/quote]

I hope I’m wrong, though.

For some reason I prefer “Freeloadable Content” to “Freemium” though.

On their podcasts they call it Free-L-C.

Yea, that’s still Free Loadable Content if they’re using the “LC” from DLC.

I stopped by a local Games Workshop today and got a 20% off code for the base game on Steam. PM me if you’re genuinely interested in playing the game (it’s still $60 last I checked), first PM gets the code.

Does anyone happen to have a spare Grombrindal The White Dwarf code?

Thank you!