Totalbiscuit RIP

Shit.

I hadn’t watched any of his stuff in a while, but he was one of the few streamers whose videos I actively sought out. I know he posted not long ago that his cancer would force him to stop streaming, but damn, that was fast.

Very sad. Life isn’t fair. I was also a big fan of his voice, one of the few steamers I could bear.

I thought he hung on for a good time considering (IIRC) that he was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer.

I always enjoyed his voice when he spoke.

God rest his soul.

RIP dude.

Very sad. He did some great work.

One of the very best at what he did. RIP TB.

Despite having fairly different tastes and disagreeing with his opinions and their forcefulness a few times, he was a force for good and a had a great impact in the industry at various levels.
He will be sorely missed…

Terrible to hear. Never listened to him, but life is unfair many times.

Gone too soon =(

RIP. Cancer is frightening, not too long ago he still seemed like he’s ready to fight more, and now this.

One of the first youtubers I actually watched and liked, his PC port reports and WTFs were great. 33 years old, this is just insane and unfair. Rest in peace John.

Well… shit. We knew this was coming, once his cancer reappeared and he said the treatment wasn’t working.

RIP. As Paul said, he was one of the first youtubers I liked.

And so young! :(

Damn it. I hadn’t been keeping up with the news on his health, and had thought he was getting better when he kept streaming.

Kinda shacken. He was born the same year as me.

A great entertainer, reviewer, person. He did a great job with his time on this planet.

Very sad to see him go.

He was against the idea that youtube public would consider him a friend, but that just not how it works. He was the friend that give us intro to cool games and gives rational and sometimes pasional reasons to follow games.

We are less withouth him.

Awful, great personality and entertainer. Still remember the first video I saw from him “My name is TotalBiscuit and I SUCK at StarCraft 2!”. That was in 2010. Been following him since.

Sorry to hear. My son introduced me to him. RIP

When they write the history books of the start of the ‘youtube’ world, This man’s name will be mentioned as a true pioneer in the field

My thoughts go out to his wife and family

John Bain

This is awful :( I can’t believe it took him so soon.

RIP TB, though I apparently never watched your stuff. Am I the only one that thought he was the Zero Punctuation guy? I’m not a great follower of the game streaming/podcast genre.