Trading Spouses: I'M A GOD WARRIOR!

Alright, I know I can’t have been the only one sucked into watching a reality series I’ve never had any interest in before just because of the commercial soundbites.

Poor Brooke. She needs to be liberated from her hambeast CHRRISSSSHHHTTTUNNN…UH mom.

Now THAT is quality TV.

http://www.fox.com/tradingspouses/video.htm

Wow! I think she’s making a successful bid for a supreme court nomination.

mom?

I’m quite tempted to see if I can find this episode to download. That woman is just over the top. I sure as hell wouldn’t leave my kid with her. I guess it’s good the camera crew was there so they were never really alone.

When is this episode on? I caught the first episode of the swap and it was quite clear this woman was headed for a complete breakdown. Then, when they showed the teasers for the next show, it was a train wreck of epic proportions.

The sad thing is, the family they set her up with seemed very nice, very spiritual people. I’d certainly much prefer to associate with the “heathens” rather than the “good christians” as portrayed by this kook.

I’m quite tempted to see if I can find this episode to download.

Did you have any luck finding it? We’ve got a series called “wifeswap” over here and if it ever featured this sort of thing I would watch it religiously (boom boom)

It’s really sad that a network would make money off someone’s mental illness… wait… never mind. SOP.

The irony is that Fox usually takes advantage of mental illness on the part of its viewers. So this is sort of a reversal.

Yeah, you’d have to be brain dead to watch The Simpsons.

:lol: