Trucker Freedom Convoys

It’s a dogwhistle for idiots. The worst part is they claim everyone (or at least, all truckers) are on their side.

Addendum
Homeland Security stated on Jan 20 all foreign truckers have to be vaccinated (Canadians and Mexicans). As far as I can tell, the Trudeau mandate only really affects American truckers.

Freeeeeedoooommmmmm

Don’t worry guys, he’s not racist. He’s not talking about the white race, he’s talking about anglo saxxon, so that’s cool.

Good lord what a rube.

This is perfect

That is amazing.

Holy lord that makes my day.

When I first heard about this I thought it was actual long haul truck drivers and others protesting working conditions and the rampant corruption and abuse in the industry. I would be all for that protest.

Instead it turns out it’s just another bunch of anti-mask, anti-vax, anti-everything loons out to be disruptive 'cause they think it’s fun and the media trips over itself in its rush to give them coverage. Fuck everyone involved in this. Not only are they all raging assholes, but they’re giving actual hard-working truckers a bad rap by making this out to be an industry protest when it clearly is not.

Well the “protesters” on the border we’re supposed to have until 7pm tonight. I haven’t heard whether the cracking of heads has started yet. I assume it’s yet another half ass measure by our government. Declare a state of emergency and then do nothing about it.

This is some bullshit. A quarter of US-Canadian trade is held up because maybe 75 assholes are blocking a critical bridge?

Arrest all the mofos and tow their trucks ffs.

Apparently they went around and threatened / cajoled all the towing companies capable of towing a big rig tractor, so the government is dealing with that as well.

How long until someone pops up in here to make the bullshit connection between these convoy idiots and BLM folks stopping traffic with protests?

The only connection is that Trumpworld said that people should run over the BLM protestors for inconveniencing people going to work, and at least one state passed a law making it easier to do exactly that.

Now they love it.

Look man that Mad Max future we all want to live in ain’t gonna happen by itself.