Trump 2024

+1. Thumbs up.

I am sure a lot of that got funneled back to Trump or his family or organization. He’s a cheapskate. He’s not spending 91% of $500M on other causes.

The GOP needs to buy him off if they don’t want him to run. Otherwise he’s running. There’s too much grift for him to not to run. He might even prefer to not get the nomination as long as he can grift another half billion.

I think there was a typo in Strollen’s message – the claim is that 91% of the funding raised is spent on fund raising costs themselves. I suspect that you’re right, too, that a lot of the fundraising operations are funneling money back to Trump in one way, shape, or form.

Trump hyped up a major announcement today.

This is it.

Only $99 each! What a bargain!

Edit: Of course, they are NFTs. And they come with raffle prizes.

A tweet!

This shit makes me SMH again that he was ever the US president.

So that’s one soldier every < checks notes > 25 miles.

The trading card announcement is not going over well in the worst places on the internet. Curious to see his approval levels after this.

Oh dear god, there’s a pitch video.

lmao hundred dollar “trading cards” of Trump dress-up dolls, including one with Homelander’s cape.

His big announcement was the thing everyone should’ve guessed by now and no one did. 4D Chess!

This dude was a President.

A fucking President of the United States of America.

People voted for him.

This is a thing that happened.

I keep hoping this was a fever dream.

Also, I feel they missed a real opportunity to call these “Trump Cards”

My 2 closest friends are Liz Cheney & Jon Stewart

It was also a missed opportunity to make this “big announcement” with just a crappy video rather than some big event at a fancy location like the parking lot of a landscaping company.

He couldn’t get Guiliani today, he was busy getting disbarred.

I probably wasn’t going to vote for DJT again, but this trading card thing is very exciting and has really ramped up my enthusiasm!!