Trump Fires FBI Director Comey

Oval Office notes are fake news!

LOL, 15 minutes after AF1 is wheels up, two major stories break.

Maybe he’ll just keep going, refuel in the air, and live in an Air Force One Sky Fortress for the rest of his term. Don’t have to face reporters if you never land!

So that’s essentially admitting obstruction of justice to two agents of a hostile foreign power.

Amazing.

If a novelist wrote this, say five years ago, everyone would have called bullshit.

Imagine the other things he said which were so extreme they were scrubbed from the record, if this is what they left in!

Don’t miss the punchline:

[quote]
A third government official briefed on the meeting defended the president, saying Mr. Trump was using a negotiating tactic when he told Mr. Lavrov about the “pressure” he was under. The idea, the official suggested, was to create a sense of obligation with Russian officials and to coax concessions out of Mr. Lavrov — on Syria, Ukraine and other issues — by saying that Russian meddling in last year’s election had created enormous political problems for Mr. Trump.[/quote]

WTF?!?!?!?

The third official doesn’t understand DT. Trump would say he was showing strength because he overthrew an enemy and removed a limiting investigation. The officials’ spin is that he was showing weakness to the enemy to get pity!

Well, that worked out well.

I’ve grown so numb to all this that I read what Trump said and just say, “Yeah sure, of course he said that.”

“Because of course he did,” is my basic response to everything now.

At this point, I’m back to Trump is a genuine Manchurian candidate who has been activated.

Unfortunately, for the Russians, the brain-washing resulted in some severe brain damage.

Or perhaps the brain damage made him more susceptible to suggestion.

You make the best deals.
You will be the best president ever.
Russia is your friend.
No one notices you wear a toupee.

We can only hope that the sheer magnitude of the train wreck eventually makes it impossible for even his biggest toadies to ignore.

Maybe the ceti eel migrated to a different part of his brain.

Yes …

Hahahahaha

hahahahahahha fat chance with that.

We just closed on our house and the buyer made some comment about how maybe if damn liberals get off this impeachment nonsense and get out of the way they can repeal dodd frank and make some actual progress.

I bit my tongue cause I wanted my check.

Well, there is that for sure. There are always those who are, essentially, wastes of oxygen, who feel their own financial gain is the only moral imperative. But that’s been true forever, and they are not the majority. The people we have to count on are those who, feeling they had no better alternative, voted for Trump, but now realize that they made a rather large mistake.