Trump Fires FBI Director Comey

Chortle.

This forum needs some Like buttons. May I steal those lines, guys?

In regards to my single line contribution, steal away!

Go ahead. Let a thousand baby shooting memes bloom!

That was good stuff, man. Was that original with you? You should write for Colbert or something.

10/10 would laugh again

Yeah so… tick tick tick. Still waiting.

It’s a long fuse,. Man. Got to be safe.

Also a long fuse that ticks. Just for additional safety.

Funny, I tweeted that back to him this morning. Eh, I’ve fallen for other things too. Bigger ones, like, we had nothing to worry about, Hillary has this all wrapped up.

~ starts crying ~

TWSS

It seems fitting that the lawyer Trump hires for his team would have financial dealing issues of his own:

But does it have a big red LED countdown display?

Here ya go:

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/880538415304908801

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-operative-sought-clinton-emails-from-hackers-implied-a-connection-to-flynn-1498770851

Those investigators have examined reports from intelligence agencies that describe Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Mrs. Clinton’s server and then transmit them to Mr. Flynn via an intermediary, according to U.S. officials with knowledge of the intelligence.

Is this close enough to the entire Trump team to throw the collusion word around or will they just hang Flynn out as a, “rogue.”

The Senate Judicial committee is more worried about discrediting the FBI.

Just how many FBI directors are we going to go through before Trump/GOP are happy with the answers?

Meanwhile, the rest of the Hill is letting the Trump tweet about Mika dominate conversations, not the story attributing what sure sounds like collusion.

Seriously there is so much going on at any moment that it appears any politician can get away with anything, simply because hours later, the next news item breaks.

And he retweeted these:

I need a trigger warning whenever someone posts an image or video of Jason fucking Chaffetz.

It would be a lot easier for everyone if Trump just handed over his Twitter account to Fox & Friends.