Trump/Russia 2016 election investigation (continued, now with Ukraine!)

Russia is clearly manipulating our elections already and the current government doesn’t really give a shit. Why would Putin worry about fallout from offing Manafort?

True. But it seems likely that our next government will, if we can get through the next two years.

Yeah, that’s my biggest fear with 2020. I can’t see any way in which Trump gets re-elected, unless Russia makes it happen. And obviously the Trump administration isn’t worried at all about their interference.

Well, he could have, you know, not been an amoral money-grubbing schmuck who got involved with shady kleptocrats. That might have worked too.

Not just kleptocrats. These guys:

Interesting interview on fresh air yesterday about how russian kleptocrat money is being laundered/stored legally in the US in real estate. Do we know any important political figures in real estate?

https://www.npr.org/programs/fresh-air/2019/02/13/694257643/fresh-air-for-feb-13-2019-russian-kleptocracy-in-the-u-s?showDate=2019-02-13

Trump has laundered Russian money through condo deals a ton.

Ooh, I know this one! George Soros!

Quick, inform Alex Jones of the Soros-Russia collusion!

Putin runs the executive branch.

The only reason I can think of is for Obstruction, and if so, then it would appear to be part of a pattern…

My god, will she say anything that’s actually true?

Welcome to Mueller Friday! Been a few weeks.

I hope she has a breakdown.

This sounds important.

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/15/695295458/senate-panel-launches-bipartisan-probe-into-think-tank-linked-to-butina-torshin

In all serious this could be a problem for her. Lying about Trump has become habitual to her at this point.

But no collusion!

Look Timex, it’s all smoke and no fire. How are you going to tie Manafort AND Stone to the Trump campaign, much less Trump himself? NO COLLUSION. YOU’RE COLLUDING.

He doesn’t even know them. At all. They, like, brought him covfefe one day. That’s all. Not even that. Who?