Trump/Russia 2016 election investigation (continued, now with Ukraine!)

Honestly, how do we know it’s not Mueller colluding with Russia?! All I know is that Malathor said it’s a nothingburger so I’m trying to figure it all out.

What even IS collusion?

When you say collusion a bunch of times out loud it starts to sound really weird. Is it even a word?

IT’S NOT ILLEGAL TO BREAK THE LAW!

Leave it to the liberal SJW’s to claim that saying collusion a bunch of times until it sounds weird is somehow illegal. This is AMERICA.

Nobody is asking the important question: What about Hillary’s emails?

Mueller, in a court filing, also suggested the judge fine Manafort between $50,000 to $24 million, order the longtime Republican operative to pay restitution of more than $24 million, and forfeit more than $4 million

The good news is that AOC’s boyfriend got an email account, so Fox can ignore Manafort, (the story is literally nowhere on their front page currently) and make their lead story about emails.

Roger Stone seems to be toying with getting locked up

Guess ol’ Roger’s attorneys didn’t care too much for that stunt.

Yeah, that’s astounding.

Speculation I’ve seen: Stone’s lawyers said “We’re apologizing, or you’re getting new legal representation.”

Maybe it was a (poor) ploy to say the judge was biased against him lol

Apology or not, the fucker needs to be tossed in jail for the trial.

I suspect he was trying to get the judge to recuse her self from his case. Or I could be making the mistake of ignoring Trump’s Razor.

Yeah, Stone’s in a world of shit.

He may have been attempting that, but as people discussed with Trump and Judge Curiel, it would set a terrible precedent if you could “shop” for a sympathetic judge by threatening / taunting a judge after one has been assigned until you get one you like. You being an asshole to your judge can’t introduce a conflict of interest.