Trump/Russia 2016 election investigation (continued, now with Ukraine!)

BTW, that BuzzFeed story makes a lot more sense in light of what Cohen is going to testify to regarding his feeling of being implicitly directed to lie in his congressional testimony.

You can understand why the SCO wanted to push back on that for the very specific legal reasons…but you can also understand why BuzzFeed ran the story they did. The Post article on the SCO pushback seems like an overstatement.

I would stomp on Rep Jordan’s lying face for the rest of eternity. Fuck his smug lying face, blaming the Clinton’s in his opening statement. Fuck I’m angry at these shiteating garbage dwellers.

Jim Jordan is a syphilitic moron.

yup45

And now, since Wikileaks is involved, they can answer Russia questions pertinent to that investigation, apparently regarding Russia.

Man, Jim Jordan sure does seem very concerned about someone threatening journalists. That’s great to hear!

I love how the GOP is just slamming Cohen over and over, how his credibility is terrible, he’s such a liar, etc, while ignoring the fact he was Trump’s personal lawyer for a decade. A billionaire with access to thousands of lawyers picked this guy…hmmm.

Obviously a common line of defense - “Is that all you’ve got? Your witness is a known criminal!”

To which the answer always is “mob bosses do not employ honest people”

Who’s this angry GOP Congressman getting all furious with holy wrath on Cohen now? I missed the intro.

Ahh, it’s Mark Meadows, a respectable NC politician that definitely hasn’t posed in blackface more than the average # of times for a NC politician. Carry on!

The GOP literally pulled a “Trump has a black employee, so he can’t be racist” at a congressional hearing. Un fucking real.

Except Cohen is the one who got her hired, was in the disclose, and agreed to by all parties in the intro. So Trump has a black employee someone else hired for him, as his defense. /snort

“What kind of criminal sleazeball do you have to be to defend Donald Trump??” is a unique questioning strategy…

Grrrr, Gosar angry! THIS IS MY TIME! This is hilarious - they’re all attacking a guy they probably thought of as a national hero a year or two ago. Basically all comes down to, “Cohen is totally lying! Also, he shouldn’t be betraying his lawyer-client confidentiality by telling all these lies about stuff that totally definitely didn’t happen!”

“Liar liar pants on fire”

Oh, the oratory!

“When trump says he could shoot someone on fifth avenue, he means he could ACTUALLY shoot someone. You don’t know him like I do.”

Here is a screen grab of the live feed that captures … something.

I’m watching the feed on CNN and all the commentators are toeing the republican line.

I feel like in the last couple years we’ve just been watching angry white men spitting their dying breath at everyone trying desperately to hold onto their white power. It won’t last.

I mean, they all got their tax break.