Trump/Russia 2016 election investigation (continued, now with Ukraine!)

Most of the people who support him in the immediate area where I went to school do it because he was a high school ‘sports hero’, a kind of local celebrity…they are pretty ignorant of all the stupid shit he does in congress. The only reason he was elected in the first place was because of his meathead celebrity status.

You would think they would hate him because he went to wrestle for Wisconsin instead of OSU.

and by the same man who brought us

I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union. ‘That’s easy,’ he replied. 'When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice.

I do wonder why Murdoch isn’t as vilified in the US as he is here. Fox + News International are the prime exponents of Western ethno-nationalism and many of both our countries woes.

I think it’s pure ignorance, they don’t even know who Murdoch is. I only know because the Economist hates him.

I mean if it were up to me, there’d be a shallow unmarked grave waiting for him in a jail yard.

For Trump or Cohen?

Por que no los dos?

I mean, sure, but was more referring to Murdoch.

Gotta start somewhere!

FTFY.

Brit Hume is such a worthless hack. Seems like centuries since he was a newsman.

What is with the people asking for tweets to be entered into the record?

AOC on point, going right after the financial fraud Trump committed over the years.

Yeah… AOC spent zero seconds grandstanding or speechifying. She’s just asking questions relevant to the investigation.

I’m not sure what just happened, but that Meadows GOP dude got just got triggered bad. (Ms Tlaib was speaking)

She said using a person of color as a prop in this meeting (as Meadows did) was a racist act.

(Narrator: She’s right.)

Yeah, AOC’s questions were very, very good. Here, I’ll let Post congressional reporter Paul Kane speak for me:

And what she got from Cohen was an admission that Trump was likely using asset inflation in insurance filings. That’s a no-no.

I concur, they were surprisingly good. They established a basis for subpoenaing additional witnesses.

I mean…

Yep. If Weisselberg hasn’t retained counsel specific to this stuff…he’d better.