Trump Spells “Infidelity” with Two Ds

They ought to try the Korean Aerospace response model, which is: issue a response that is so laughably implausible that no one asks them to clarify.

Michael Cohen is still deputy finance chair of the RNC as of this moment, right?

No wonder the GOP is blocking this stuff so hard. It’s all mixed up.

And again, Mueller and his team were all over this shit long before the media ever got a whiff.

All this time Mueller has known about this stuff, but he still refuses to arrest Hillary!

I mean, how many Tucker Carlson breathless hottakes on Killary’s emails does a network have to air to get an indictment?!?!?

It turns out that Hillary masterminded an underground ring of sex-crazed Pandas.

Which of course puts Trump in an interesting position – Leave Cohen out to dry increasing the likelihood he flips or say Cohen was not acting on his own and admit to being complicit.

Surprising no one, AT&T now confirm that they too were contacted by Mueller’s team and questioned about their dealings with Michael Cohen.

Mueller is so far ahead of anyone else in all this shit.

This is the single ray of light in the pitch black sewer that we live in now.

Oh wow, an optimist.

I don’t know exactly when it happened, but I’ve already given up hope.

Thank god everyone involved in this mess is an attention whore.

What family does he have? If his family are the Trumps, that means zip.

Y’know, if you’re gonna go with a lazy talk-radio hot take, at least google your own rhetorical question before asking it.

It got you to post a helpful link didn’t it?

Giuliani has resigned from his normal law firm, Greenberg Traurig.

“Resigned.”

To spend more time with his “family”

= “Partners realized he no longer has the chops to be part of their firm”