Trump Spells “Infidelity” with Two Ds

Satire nowadays involves nothing more than describing reality minus the euphemisms.

Yeah, that’s one of those Onion headlines that hits the nail pretty hard.

“AT&T Exec Bob Quinn just retired this morning following the Cohen payments scandal. Documents we uncovered show Quinn had a private dinner with Trump FCC Chair Ajit Pai just one month after AT&T hired Cohen.”

Yup, Michelle Wolf was definitely the party in the wrong at the WHCD.

Yeah but she said ‘smokey eye’

#NeverForget

Rudy does know how lawyering works, right?

Money for nothin, and chicks for free $130,000.

As someone who knows little about how merger approvals are supposed to work, I take it it’s abnormal for the executive branch to be involved?

In general, the executive branch is involved, because the FCC chair is part of that branch.

BUT.

Rudy appears to have just confirmed that Trump did intervene to prevent the merger in order to punish those parties over CNN.

Which…yeah. AT&T has lawyers too, and their ears just perked up.

Dude is just…out of it.

The fund is getting slushy.

The only reason the merger is on hiatus is because CNN is involved. Otherwise Frump and Cohen would have pocketed the free money and pushed that merger through.

Well I think the main problem is that the House investigation failed to discover that Trump had any personal lawyers.

Avenatti decided to go full on stupid. So that’s fun.

The only plus I could see for Avenatti is if he can manage to get to depositions/discovery and suss out if the article was commissioned, under oath.

Can the people trying to take down Trump & his evil empire PLEASE stop doing stupid shit? Is that too much to ask? Can you just do a competent job and bring some sanity to America again?

To take down crazy apparently you have to become the crazy.