Trump Spells “Infidelity” with Two Ds

Ayup

Heh. The Fixer, the Pecker, and Pecker is a great headline for this story.

http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2018/07/fixer-pecker-pecker

This has to be some kind of massive troll by the President on the people of the US. The court filings show both parties have withdrawn their attorney client privilege designation on the 12 audio files…which would have kept the government from using the tapes…so I guess I can get why Cohen would, but why would the President?!

This feels like we are all getting played somehow.

Rachel Maddow has mused that at least some of the items were leaked by Trump’s team to get them out of the list of privileged items which Cohen has available to negotiate his plea deal.

One who was covering his ass representing an obvious criminal. Also, coincidentally, yours.

This sounds exactly like Gman.

I feel bad for Trump. He has all these questions and no resources whatsoever to get to the bottom of them.

Trump’s strategy is literally to push scandals off the front page…with other scandals.

And it works, every time, because there’s no alternative. I mean, what the hell do you do, NOT report this? But people are too stupid to keep more than one thing in their brain at a time, so there’s never more than “Trump did one bad thing” in the brain of most Trump supporters.

It’s been a banner two weeks for the Columbus PD

Don’t forget the justification, the media is out to get him.

You mean there is never more than one bit of fake news in the brain of most Trump supporters.

The sleaze ones are always easy, anyway, because a) Hillary helped cover up Bill’s sex crimes, and b) Trump’s so alpha, who wouldn’t want to bang Karen McDougal???

Don’t forget bareback… just like Stormy…

And of course Stormy Daniels was targeted by the Columbus police…

Cohen, who once told me he would take a bullet for Trump, has lately developed a more adversarial view of his former boss. As I’ve recently reported, he has become upset by what he believes is an attempt—led by Don Jr., Kushner, and Giuliani—to discredit him, distance him from Trump, and turn his life upside down. Cohen has lost 15 pounds, and his wife dropped 9, since the feds performed their search and seizure in April, on account of the related stress. Now the bond between Trump and Cohen appears to be irrevocably torn asunder. And as he watches Trump’s surrogates attempt to assail his credibility, there is a sense that Cohen is ready to torch his old boss. “Maybe Cohen is going to be the thing that’s going to pull this whole thing apart and unravel the myth behind the man,” one person familiar with Cohen’s thinking told me. “Maybe he is the next John Dean.”

According to these two people, Cohen viewed Thursday’s disclosure as the latest in a series of attacks that effectively began when Trump called into Fox & Friends in late April and claimed that Cohen had done only a small portion of his legal work. “This is what he’s doing: attacking me. And if he attacks me, I’m going to attack you now,” he has said, according to these people. “Leave me alone, and I’ll leave you alone. Stop poking the bear. You want to keep leaking stuff? That’s a dangerous game,” Cohen has said, this person told me, referring to a “treasure trove” of information that he says he could unleash in order to reciprocally complicate the president’s life. “There’s a lot more to come. There’s a lot. You’re with someone for 10 years, you don’t think there’s a lot? The Trump Organization is a big business, and nobody in that place made a decision without his knowledge.” (Both Cohen and Davis declined to comment.)

He has been with Trump for more than 10 years. When Trump tried to buy a Nicklaus designed golf course here in 2007 Cohen was already his legal rep.

I did not seriously consider it before, and I am not sure if Cohen is smart or disciplined enough to pull it off, but this could be an incredible counter-con. “I’m sorry your honor, I don’t know what the prosecution is talking about, I consider Mr Trump an honest patriot and mentor.”