Trump supporters storm the Capitol Building

I’m guessing they might have been aiming for the moron with a fucking rifle that was standing right there. Or she was the one trying to climb through the broken windows maybe.

Today is the day DJT finally became president.

Pretty fitting that the gap you need to go back to find Trump contradicting himself has shrunk to a few months.

I hate to ask (sort of), but where are the snipers and spec ops you think about when you see movies about this type of action against the American government? I’m half kidding, but what the actual fuck?

CNN talking 25th amendment.

House and Senate have gone into recess and CSPAN says the building is on lockdown.

-Tom

Told you guys ya should have bought guns.

Antifa!

-Tom

Have they activated any sleeper agents from The Division yet? And whose side are they on?

They’re back. And not a moment too soon, since CSPAN had cut to Kimberly “BEST IS YET TO COME” Guilfoyle speaking to the protesters.

(Wait, I’m watching a replay. Are they back?)

-Tom

Doesn’t look like it. Cspan just showing the lobby.

Not sure if the dumbasses shouting in the lobby are better or worse than Kimberly Guilfoyle. Probably a toss-up.

-Tom

So Donald is throwing Pence under the bus. After being a loyal sycophant for four years, this is the type of reward he gets. I don’t like this Donald Trump guy much.

WaPo live say they think Trump should be trying to calm down is his crazy rioting fans instead. I practically died laughing.

They’ve got 30 minutes to solve democracy or I’m changing the channel.