Trump takes on videogames

Maybe Trump should play into the breach.

Or candy crush…

Are you kidding? Those are way too hard for him. He’s probably still trying to find the play button on YouTube.

Lol not sure if kidding.

I’m going to do an experiment with my 4.5 yr old nephew, with those 2 games.

And this is so funny in a dark, twisted sort of way. I’ve always had a soft spot for the “Daddy Warbucks” type of Republican, the responsible, civic-minded, but fiscally conservative types with whom, though I might disagree with them on some policies, I could always find some common ground, and usually through civil discussion. Now, the GOP is as bad as the extreme left that used to haunt the Democratic fringe, only with somewhat different fashion choices and perhaps, if possible, even worse policies and less social conscience.

But then, I guess we’ve moved into an era where there’s no room for moderates of any stripe.

Leisure Suit Larry Redux? I smell a spin-off franchise. You have to win the election while landing the babes and getting them discreetly paid off.

We have a potential attendee list:

Trump has invited video game executives like Robert Altman, the CEO of ZeniMax, the parent company for games such as Fallout; Strauss Zelnick, the chief executive of Take Two Interactive, which is known for Grand Theft Auto, and Michael Gallagher, the leader of the Entertainment Software Association, a Washington-focused lobbying organization for the industry.

Opposite of them are expected to be some of the video-game industry’s toughest critics, including Brent Bozell, the founder of the Parents Television Council, and Rep. Vicky Hartzler, a Republican from Missouri, the three people said.

Is it time to bring Jack Thompson out of cryogenic storage already?

Your son sounds fucking awesome.

Now this is some stupid shit. Curve bullets in VR shooting games so that real world killers will have to compensate after their murder training sessions? What the what? No need to focus on the actual real weapons themselves - those are fine!

It’s pretty amazing the rhetorical and logical pretzels we will twist ourselves into to avoid the obvious solution of gun violence.

Well I know a fair few guys who were cod etc experts but failed the annual marksmanship tests we had/have in the reserves.

I’m the opposite. Hit well enough in real life, but the sausage fingers mangle the controls. Not a fan of fps games lol.

Does battle zone count? I got pretty good at that in 2000.

I kick ass in SimCity and Cities: Skylines. I think I’m ready to be a city planner.

It’s only a matter of time before a rocket-jumping mass shooter causes havoc.

Much appreciated. I’d pass it along, but I don’t want it going to his head that our next/first emperor thinks highly of him ;)

A game Republicans can get behind.

Oh great. Retired US Army LtCol Dave Grossman will also be attending the meeting. Shit, they may as well have Jack Thompson there too.

What about the ghost of Billy Graham? I didn’t see any official notice but I’m assuming he’ll be flitting about.

Wonder how gamergaters will take this?

It’d be worth never playing another shooter to make those fuckers squeal. Hell, I’ll dedicate my life to Bejeweled.

So tonight I’m gonna party like it’s 1999