Trump takes on videogames

What a bunch of nothing. Two diametrically opposed viewpoints sitting across the table, no lawmakers, and Trump, who is an orangutan. Absolutely nothing will come of it, which is good, but it was just a waste of time.

The ESA could learn a thing or two from the NRA. They should have come out of that meeting spitting hot fire and posting flaming videos about how insane it is to even think about blaming videogames.

In a perfect world they would have said no. This is obviously not a perfect world.

The next step should be putting Trump in games as an Easter egg.

I don’t remember ever seeing a killcam for a melee kill in Sniper Elite before. Awesome.

violent games are popular globally but that gun violence is only rampant in the United States

Is this just laziness, or at Kotaku are they actually not aware that anything exists outside of the US & Europe?

I imagine showing so many clips of Trumps base being killed in games enraged him.

“The only solution to violent video games killing people is to give a violent video game to everyone!”

“Violent video games don’t kill people, guns kill people!”

“Tornadoes kill more people each year than violent video games, why isn’t Congress banning those?”

If kids played more shooters, they’d know how to bunnyhop their way out of danger.

How about a montage of various people blaming various popular culture over the decades and making fun of moral panic. Bonus points for each Tipper Gore appearance.

Trump’s younger brother Robert is on the Board of Directors for Zenimax. I don’t know if that means anything other than he makes some money off of video games.

Now I know who to blame for everything I don’t like about Bethesda games.

The idea of Dan Ryckert having any role in formulating government policy is scarier than anything Trump has done so far.

It turns out the NPC head models are based on Trump, particularly the ultra-realistic hair.

Gabe & Tycho never get political unless you come for their games! (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)