Trying to recall a film title

Dude, please. I’ve seen it three times. We even did a podcast on it. It was the movie that brought be around on Cara “filthy voodoo priestess” Delavigne. She’s awesome in it. But you have to watch it as a movie about the tragic downfall of a heroine who gets tricked into falling in love with her douchebag partner.

-Tom

He REALLY is awful, lol.

Attraction 2 has a robot jumping out of a window but that’s about the only similarity. I’ve seen so many trailers now lol

Oh of course you saw it, you see everything, it’s like your thing. :)

Verticality plus CG + low budget foreign = Coma. But no android I think

That actually looks pretty awesome, but agreed - different film. The trailer I saw was fairly dark, too; almost like it was all at night or in some giant cavern.

Was it Upgrade?

Not futuristic enough of a setting, but that’s now another film I’m interested in, lol.

Man I watched so so many trailers and I’m not finding it, will be excited to see if someone recognizes it.

Free Guy is coming out about a guy in a Computer Game. Don’t see any guy flying around though in the trailer.

Could it be Matrix 4?

@Dan_Theman Can you describe the tron-like landscape? All Neon CGI? What makes it tron-like?

Upgrade is great!

This is a fun game!

This was definitely a live action movie? Or possibly something animated / CG?

If this turns out to be Into the Spider-Verse I swear…

Scene added for context
https://youtu.be/-euUGPQZoHw

https://i.imgur.com/kscZrJZ.png

Well, he’s not “falling” since he’s going “up” but I wouldn’t call that hoody “armour”…

Nope, but I’m looking forward to the first Matrix sequel ;)

Edges and lines of objects were lit up in high contrast to the rest of their bodies. Seemed to favor more red & yellow hues rather than blue.

Nice :)

It had the impression of a CG moment in a live action film, but given my shaky memory it could have simply been a high fidelity moment in an animated/CG one.

LOVED that film, which I’ve seen several times. Alas, no.

Valerian is worth a watch just for the gorgeous visuals.

Valerian looks kind of awesome. I think I can put up with a couple teenage leads for an hour and a half.

Oh, it’s beautiful. But there’s some unknown combination of possibly Dane DeHaan having less acting ability than I do (which is laughably little), the writers having no clue how to write, or the director having no idea how to make his character remotely decent.

I tried and failed. I bailed on the film.