Tuesday RoN game killed by sync error!

Well, I didn’t pick “quit game”, it just crashed on me. Nice to hear it kept going with you guys though.

Well, really, Sharpe carried me through the entire game.
I just happened to have allied with him early. Otherwise, someone would have rolled right over me.

Fun stuff though.

I made the mistake of allying with Jason “Panic Attack” McCullough. He uses nukes to kill troops. Troops. Sometimes with his own or his allies troops in the swarm. And here we thought he was a Leftie…

:)

That was my second multiplayer RoN game ever!

I did annihilate like 20 or 30 infantry with one of them though, so that was fun. Blast radius isn’t big enough, unfortunately.

I totally owned all of you in click count, though.

I’m stuck on dial-up for another week or so… and that makes me a little worried about screwing things up for the rest of you.

That said, I might be holding out for DSL or a patch, whichever comes first.

What kind of rig is suggested to host? I have yet to play a MP game due to my odd hours of availability. Now that I have a copy of the email list, I can hit some folks up. I now have a stable cable connection, BTW.

hehee…I said stable cable…

And the post count just keeps on incrementing.

Metawumpus.

So, I have to assume by the responses that an AMD 800mhz w/ 512MB RAM is not enough to host a multiplayer game of 5 or 6 people.

Thanks.

Jason, you’re just jealous because you only have 2,415 posts.

That damnable tax thread drove me past Tyjenks.

Argh! Good game just now guys :). Damn Lando, I was rolling hard but you beat me out with that wonder victory. My econony kept getting messed up by the raiding - that was a pretty wild game. I suspect all 3 of felt like we getting double teamed.

Dan

PS - How do I get back into chat after the game ends - hitting “quit” seems to quit the game entirely.