Turkey Day 2021

When I was a kid my best friend’s father was Santa Claus in the Macy Parade. It was fun to go watch the parade and see my friend and his dad on one of the floats.

Happy and Healthy T-day to all who celebrate.

Happy Thanksgiving to the forum denizens of the states, or any abroad who may be celebrating. I have much to give thanks for but, yet again, I thank all of you who are part of this community. There’s always something for me to learn and discuss here, it keeps me coming back. Good health to you, and enjoy yourselves!

I would like to say I’m thankful that @Clay captured @tomchick’s speech at Dingus’/Christien’s memorial. It was beautiful and I broke down hearing it again and I needed a break before I could finish it. I think it further reinforced that I’m not ready to listen back to old podcasts. There are so many opinions that I had always put off, assuming one day we could hash them out in person.

Somehow I made it into that first thumbnail, the yellow-beanied bearded dude next to Kellywand.

-Chris Webb, yellow-beanied

P.S. And I guess I also mean to say to @tomchick and whatever kellywand’s username is that these days of pod were some of the best days. You lifted me up in dark times. Thanks.

I think you can. Experiencing emotions is something we should go through. I think you’ll find you might laugh and cry and have some thoughtful moments listening to them as well. Make it part of the healing process. I’m not trying to rush you into that, just tell you it’s okay to enjoy a range of emotions hearing your old friend again.

Happy Thanksgiving, bud.