Two Point Campus: make your own Greendale college

I got the chance to play this for a bit and 3 starred the first campus. It has some of the same pros as Two Point Hospital has, it’s colorful, the animations are cute, some of the comments are a bit funny. Since this was the first location it’s hard to judge how much challenge the game provides. From this location I got the sense that as long as you do what makes sense then you will succeed. People need to go to the bathroom - make sure there are enough toilets so there isn’t a long line. Do this for all of their needs.

Since this was the easiest location I don’t know how much smart time management matters and what the repercussions are if a student needs to walk all over the place to fulfill their needs. They probably spend less time in the classroom, which means they would gain less XP. Maybe they don’t graduate on time? A more challenging may may suss some of that out.

I never finished Two Point Hospital, maybe got 2/3rds of the way through? For the most part I had similar feelings, except that had more pressure to handle each patient efficiently because they just kept arriving and if you didn’t have the capacity it could spiral out of control. I’ll be curious to see what everyone here has to say about the game.