Two Point Hospital - Theme Hospital Like

Wow that was fast.

Free weekend.

Edit: The link preview shows the free weekend image, but once I post it switches… :/

Here:

The video shows off some of the crossover content.

Total War Three Kingdoms
Endless Universe
FM19
Half Life 2

Maybe it’s because lastly the games I’m playing are action games, but suddenly playing this, a chill strategy game, needed some adaption, lol. I haven’t played a tycoon game in a good while.

I got in the groove after a pair of hours, of course.

Downloaded; crashes on startup despite meeting min spec. Oh well, I guess that means this isn’t as much of a threat as I thought to my attempts to get through (a small proportion of) my backlog. Until I finally get around to building a new computer anyway. :)

Super Bugs!

Announcing The Superbug Initiative: Two Point Hospital’s latest free update! Read on for details of how to play the beta right away…
In this new mode, you may collaborate with your friends, and with others across the globe, to complete challenges and unlock whole new in-game rewards. Be sure to check out our Steam Announcement on the Two Point Hospital community hub for more information!
This feature will be available right away if you’ve achieved One Star in Mitton University in the game and you opt in to the beta by following these instructions:

If you’d like to dive right in, please do!

1. Right click on Two Point Hospital in your Steam library.
  2. Click on properties.
  3. Click on the BETAS tab.
  4. Select twopointhospital_patch_beta from the drop-down list.

We’ll roll this out to everyone in the next few weeks. Meanwhile, please do give us your feedback!
We hope you have a great time and really enjoy this feature as much as we have enjoyed making it.

^Team Two Point

SEGA!

Nice. Or at least better than being bought by Epic :P

Their super bug event went well , so everyone gets free content!

As a hugely functional, massive scientific team, you’ve completed the Gyro-Nut research project and unlocked great rewards for everyone. Check out what’s available to collect right now:
GIANT PIPETTE, RADIATION BOX, GIGGLE PUMP, BRAIN CHAIR

ezgif-1-0d69f5337738

Ohh I like where this is headed…

I sure would like to know what the new gameplay is. New illnesses and stuff is fun and all but new mechanics would be enticing, assuming that’s what gameplay is.

Looks like the base game and expansion (except for a retro art pack) are $26 right now. Anyone play this enough to have an opinion? Worth grabbing at that price?

I’ve enjoyed it. It scratched my Theme Hospital itch quite nicely. I keep meaning to get back to it and finish all the scenarios, but keep getting distracted by other shinies.

It’s fun while the fun lasts and is pretty cute and humerus. It didn’t seem to add much new stuff as I progressed, other than more diseases and their associated equipment.

It’s Theme Hospital with a slightly new skin, modern UI and game, and a lot of fun. It didn’t invent much in terms of new wheels, but I played the entire campaign and enjoyed it. I did not go back to do the seasonal things though, and there was only one maybe two levels I think I actually hated… and that’s because I wanted to max out each level and not just move on when I could.

Make no bones about it, the game can tickle your funny bone :-)

Off the grid dlc: