Two Point Hospital - Theme Hospital Like

Scenario: “Implement an EMR”

So this doesn’t have a sandbox mode, I can’t remember did Theme Hospital have one?

Plus more feedback, I’m home in 8 hours and need to know if I will be spending money :)

Not sure whether this Steam code is international (seems it is), but I know what I’m doing as soon as I get home.

Starting at 4pm (BST) today and finishing at 9pm (BST), you can pick up a Steam copy of Two Point Hospital for £13.38 / $19.84 / €18.30, when you enter the code 2PHVOIDU at checkout.

Not in North America, unfortunately.

I noticed when I was doing some comparison shopping on the game this morning that it has multiple regional “locks”-- EU, NA, SA, etc.

Officially, the discount only started working an hour ago. And will work for another 4 hours. Pity it’s region locked then.

People can try the 25% off link I used in my email , what was interesting was it showed as 25% off in the cart before I even signed in. So YMMV.

https://fanatical.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8c91a39196d452fc8446b9e62&id=4682f2e3a3&e=3c482531bc

I don’t remember a sandbox mode outside of multiplayer. I am not sure sandbox was that big of a thing for a lot of games back then, but I could be remembering incorrectly.

They review embargoed the game. So only now can I see the reviews coming out which will delay my purchase. Since my purchase will be delayed I might as well wait to buy it when it is on sale later on. Railway Empire did the same stupid thing and I still have not purchased it (and now will not until there is a version that includes the DLCs).

To summarize: if you review embargo your product you will get less money from me

How do you have to delay your purchase? The reviews were up on release day before you woke up. There are even launch day discounts on the game you can use after reading the reviews if you wish.

It’s not like you missed out on anything.

I guess I’m just not sure on how that reasoning applies to this game. If you can’t preorder a game, it’s not worth buying until on deep sale?

Devs mentioned a single-player sandbox mode might be a thing they do later on. They sounded to me like it depended on how well the game sells.

I would hope to think it sells very well, good reviews and launch week discounts up to 25% or more, thats a win-win!

Steam tells me there are 22,744 current players.

I haven’t played it yet, despite buying it weeks ago. I probably should go do that.

WAB:

With that deal I’m tempted. Any chance that it would run on integrated Intel HD 4000 laptop? I’m not sure how the 4000 compares with their minimum specs.

It applies equally to all games. Like many of us, my free time is limited as is my time to research whether I want to purchase a game. When I have a chance to read the reviews then I will make a buying decision. They elected to embargo reviews so I will not purchase this at launch because I have not been given an opportunity to make a buying decision. Since I find that once a game is out there is little reason to pay full price because it will be on sale soon so I might as well wait until then.

A 1030 (min spec for Two Point Hospital) is quite a bit better than an integrated HD 4000 (a 6 year old chip).

It’s on sale now!

Nope…

Intel HD 640 is the minimum integrated graphics they say will work.

great, thanks , bought it with all sales offers … like 30% off…

Thanks Scott.
What site do you use for that? The laptop also has a NVidia GeForce 720M, but I don’t think that will help much.