Um...so who the hell is buying this, exactly?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8180766071&rd=1

Seems to me if you own the system…you already own this. If you don’t have the system…what are you going to do with it?

Did the Japanese PSP bundle come with Spiderman 2?

• Alan

No it didn’t. However, the movie UMDs are region coded & this won’t play on a Japanese PSP.

My vote’s on dumb collector piece speculator.

eBay: “Proving David Hannum right every day.”

“This thing that every single person who bought the system has will surely be worth a fortune one day!”

If you look at his bidding history, he just bought a japanese psp that claims its region free… I’m thinking he’s getting burned.

It apparently also says “They are limited to the first Million PSP sold in the US”.

After which they will undoubtedly be made available for individual sale for $19.99. Or else he could go get the DVD for even less. There’s no way in hell that UMD is or will ever be worth $40.

Probably the same thing you’re doing with your copy of Lumines :P

Probably the same thing you’re doing with your copy of Lumines :P

Maybe they realize that in 5 years, UMDs will have gone the way of the Laserdisc, and that they think it might be worth something.

Then again, I’ve always wondered why people would bid a dollar, plus 5 more for shipping, for a foreign coin worth less than 20 cents.

For those that already own it… does the UMD version of the movie even have any of the DVD suppliments?

Probably the same thing you’re doing with your copy of Lumines :P[/quote]

Which would be pretty stupid if the PSP included Lumines. And it’s really too bad it doesn’t, because everyone should play that game.

No, not a one.

No, not a one.[/quote]

The most irrirtating thing is that it doesn’t even have chapter selection. If you want to start halfway, you have to manually skip forward chapter by chapter. Ugh.

No, not a one.[/quote]

The most irrirtating thing is that it doesn’t even have chapter selection. If you want to start halfway, you have to manually skip forward chapter by chapter. Ugh.[/quote]

seriously? holy crap, what is the goddamn point then? buy that movie AGAIN (for more $ than the $7 previewed dvd) and with LESS features, in a one platform format? Crazy.