Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Beta

Killzig said he has one. Did you PM him?

Will send it to you later when I get home.

We need to get some co-op together.

I suck way too much for this competitive nonsense.

If anyone has a spare code, I’m interested.

Thanks a ton, Killzig. I’m definitely up for co-op.

I’d be game for this. I also suck. :)

When were you thinking?

I have a beta code for the Uncharted 2 multiplayer. First one to PM me gets it.

Huh, is it easy to get to the co-op? I tried playing a couple of times last night and kept getting what seemed like team deathmatch. Could have sworn I checked all the options, but then I have an SDTV and some of those screens are hard to read…

Code has been given.

You can choose in the second (?) screen if you want to play coop or deathmatch/capturetheflag.

Wow, this is surprisingly fun! I’ve only played two matches so far, but it feels like a slower Gears with more deadly weapons. Not sure how deep it will be, but it’s a great pick up and play game.

This beta is really great. Fast pace action. At times stealthy. It’s awesome.

I like the fact that there’s no radar. Gives you a lot more chances to sneak in and take out from behind.

Anyone want to play some games tonight around 7ish PST?

I’m FrankAustin on PSN, as well.

I happen to snag an extra pamphlet, and didn’t want to flood my Twitter/1UP/whatever inbox or whatnot. So, seriously, one beta code. First person to send a PM gets it. I’m probably going to be leaving the office within half an hour. Let’s see how fast this thing lasts…

Somebody needs to grab this and come play a game or two with me.

hey frank, I’d be game for a little coop tonight. How does 10pm EST sound.

Sadly that’s about dinner time for my PST-living self. If I’m on a bit afterwards, I’ll send you a message. I’ve been wanting to try the co-op out.

No worries. I’ll probably be on later.

GiantBomb does a quicklook!