Undershirts for Human People (that are interesting)

They don’t have them without pockets? Sacrilege!

I ditched cotton long ago as an undergarment. It’s usually too thick, and once it gets wet, it stays wet, and you are unhappy the rest of the day. I recommend Uniqlo’s Airism stuff.

Real talk: what do you do with a breast pocket on a t-shirt? I understand a dress shirt, it’s where pens go. But a t-shirt?

Glasses, maybe?

Since my job involves sitting at a desk all day, I try to ride my bike or walk a lot, every day of the week so as not to turn into Jabba the Hut. Pocket on a pocket T is a great place to put my phone, which is typically playing music or a podcast while I do those things.

Iphone and headphones. Sometimes just the headphones as I usually keep my phone, alone, in my right front pants pocket. Top down, to avoid lint in the charging port. Glass against thigh to avoid breakage.

I don’t see how people can use phones for listening to music while on-the-go. Battery charge is just too shitty on current phones compared to a Sansa or whatever. (Actually, Sansas suck now too due to lower quality hardware supplier.)

They have these things now where you can recharge your phone at the end of the day when you go to bed, and you’re good to go again all day the next day when you wake up. Revolutionary tech.

One day is not a large enough buffer in case I forget to charge it. If a phone lasted 5 days without charging I would change my tune.

I guess, get better at life?

Or, if you forget to charge it, do without for that day, and remember to do it next time, and eventually it just becomes a pretty easy habit.

Also, I frequently skip as many as two days on charging my phone and still have enough left to use it as an mp3 player as long as I’m not also using it to watch videos and stuff.

I won’t risk it. I need two separate devices until manufacturers start building better phones. (Battery technology is kind of stagnant, so I don’t expect much improvement there.)

If you don’t think this is pathetic, you’re a fanboy (or shill).

Mints, my credit card if I am running to the corner store, pens, misc screws or nuts if I am working on something. Lots of stuff. :)

I just use my pants pockets for all that, I guess. Keys on one side, phone on the other.

For work, I commute on the train, so my commuting pack has all sorts of stuff in it. So probably some of that stuff goes in there for me.

But what is your pants or shorts do not have pockets? :)

What you need is a man purse!

I don’t think I own pants without pockets. In fact, since most of my shorts are cargo shorts, my pants often have too many pockets.

Or failing that, a functional human that remembers to charge his phone, especially if that phone is that vital to his or her everyday satisfactory life experience.

What there absolutely isn’t is product for people who value battery life over the latest whiz-bang features. They’re not catering to that market at all!

Also, re: that list of phones by battery life:

Our list of the top 25 longest-lasting phones include devices that held out 11 hours or more when we test their battery by having them surf continuously over LTE until they run out of juice.

If your life/job circumstance requires you to surf LTE via your phone for 12 hours daily and constantly, non-stop, well…hoo-boy. I don’t know.

I also I guess have a situation that may be specific to me, where we have outlets at work, so having a charger I use at work and a charger I use at home means if I need to charge my phone at one place or the other, I can.

I have a Moto E4. It does not last 14 hours under normal use.

You are an outlier then.

The battery is certainly the highlight of the Moto E4 Plus. It’s a huge 5,000mAh cell, and throughout our time testing the phone we found the battery life to be nothing short of incredible. If you’re looking for a device that can last two days from a single charge, this is it.

Congrats on being unique I guess! :D