US Government Shutdown Watch: 2018 Edition. More Bricks in the Wall?

This is why I’m worried about when the shutdown will end. This standoff with Trump & the Republicans is like the old “wrestling with a pig” metaphor.

I hope he experiences kidney failure from E. coli.

Me too.

Eh, Ryan managed to pull off a double ratio with that idiocy. So there’s that.

BTW, here’s why this shutdown is such a mess and no one knows how to get out of it:

Yesterday, Trump was back at the White House, and his dear new friend Lindsey Graham took an Oval Office meeting.

After that meeting, Trump made his “So much worse” tweet about the border. And Graham fired off this beaut:

Presumably, Graham was acting in coordination with the White House.

And having put the Senator from South Carolina out on a limb, within 90 minutes Trump sawed if off and said he wasn’t thinking of declaring a national emergency.

You’re welcome!

Trump will shit on Lindsey’s face, treat him like a dog, ruin him, and then tell him it’s his own fault. It’s what Trump does to everyone.

In some alternate universe, Trump’s constant and increasingly disjointed self-justifications would eventually convince even the most die-hard Trumpist that he has, in fact, jumped the shark.

I sorta get the impression that Lindsey wouldn’t mind that at all! Speaking of, anyone see Sally4ever on HBO last year? That show was nasty.

The stones on this fucking guy

4 – Trump is as big a douchebag as a bunch of other guys I personally know. So that explains 1 through 3.

Donald Trump is the dumbest man alive.

And no, this is not how any government contract I’ve ever seen works. And I’ve seen a lot of them.

By that logic he doesn’t need funding to build the wall, just pay them afterwards if he’s happy with it right?

More truthfully, his real estate practice is, "once they do the job, don’t pay ‘em’. He’s ripped off half the contractors in NY/ NJ over the decades with this ‘practice’.

Pour one out for Kristy’s nephew Army, apparently.

Pour out three if we’re counting…

I was just gonna pour one out three times as long, but that also works.