US Government Shutdown Watch: 2018 Edition. More Bricks in the Wall?

Trump did respond to a Democratic proposal. Their opening proposal was a clean funding bill, and this is his response. This negotiation has been going on longer than you seem to think.

Despite having liberal reporters, NPR’s political correspondents also like to criticize Democrats in the name of balance. This time, their criticism is unfounded and lazy. Nothing in the article identifies any sort of external “pressure” on Democratic freshmen. Because currently, all the political pressure is on Trump, who is blamed for the shutdown. Go ahead, read it again and tell me who is pressuring Democrats. The article repeatedly discusses what the freshmen hope to accomplish, but that’s not pressure. That’s motivation.

Lolwut

The dude walked out on them during a meeting. What more do you want them to do when the Toddler-in-chief won’t sit at the table and eat his Cheerios?

Why does someone like Ann Coulter have any pull whatever with any media? Enough. Just stop talking to her. She makes Tucker Carlson look like an intellectual.

Edit: It is pretty amusing, though, that she constantly trashes Trump, calls him everything but a cuck, and he’s still terrified of her.

Hope Nancy tells President Stephen Miller to go fuck himself.

It’s bad that discourse doesn’t render gifs in Twitter.

I rescind everything I worried about, as far as this speech moving the needle at all on the shutdown.

No news flash, I know, but DJT has no desire to govern, and no idea how to if he did want to. He ran his crooked money laundering business like an emperor, and he presided as an emperor for two years because a complicit congress let him shit wherever he wanted in the White House. Enough.

That was not just low energy, but low-energy incoherence.

It was like Trump was – once again – forced in front of the cameras by others (Kushner, Pence, and McConnell) to deliver remarks that he (Trump) had already decided weren’t going to do much good.

He’s dumb. He literally can’t deliver a pre-written speech.

All he can do is just ramble incoherently. His fans are like dogs, responding to the tone of his voice, rather than the words he’s saying.

Whenever he gives one of these speeches, all that is gone, and all that’s left are the idiotic garbage words from guys like Miller.

MSNBC (obviously) expressing a fair share of ridicule. CNN’s reaction can best be described as “Kid at a wedding who just heard the groom fart, trying to keep a straight face.”

LOL. Spot on.

Lot of twitter dunking about that mess…I’m here for it.

I mean, he basically rehashed his speech from 10 days ago or whenever it was, and then added some bonus bits at the end.

And those bits were dumb.