Vampire Survivors - How did no one think of this before?

I played the demo, and I’m pretty sure this is an actual slot machine where you decide what goes on the rollers, in order to create the most effective combinations.

Pretty fun though!

The music in this kind of reminds me of music from the original starcraft.

I ran into a weird effect the last couple of plays that I thought was a bug at first. I noticed that my character’s health bar was dropping without being hit, and I kind of freaked out because I wasn’t sure what was going on. But when I brought up my stats, I notice that what’s happening is my max HP is growing. Like steadily increasing over the game, to the point that by the end of the half hour I’ve got around 5,000 HP. When it happened once I thought it might be some weird glitch but I saw it happen again, and I’m wondering if this is caused by one of the cards I picked? I don’t pay a lot of attention to those.

Bounty of One has couch coop and remote play couch coop, Jianghu Survivors has online coop available. Glad to see we are starting to get some mp options for these. Not sure how to best do it, so curious to see how both of these have it implemented.

Could be an inherent ability of the character, those are powerful as well. I never messed with Gennaro because he was one of the early unlocks, but I tried him today and he gets inherent extra projectiles on everything. One of my easiest clears on the first level to date, even the last mad minute with glowing bats was nothing and I didn’t evolve more than three things.

He’s a go to early character.

I finally got the last relic I needed in the Bone Zone. I think the hardest thing about that map for me was the lack of floor chicken. I have what is probably a bad habit of tanking damage and healing up later when I get mobbed.

Would you all mind posting your favorite character to play with?

Zi’Assunta Belpaese. Moms are tough! (tho I’m working on the DLC chars atm)

Early-ish game I played a lotta Mortaccio and leaned into weapons that made use of the extra dupes. Bones were cool too, tho they don’t evo.

Poppea Pecorina! The Song of Mana is my favorite weapon, especially when evolved. (Keep in mind, I play on mobile in portrait orientation, where vertical attacks are slightly better than horizontal ones.)

I’m probably still partial to Porta and the lightning ring, but they have all been fine so far. Giovanna zipping around on a broom with Gatti going nuts was pretty fun as well.

I think my favorite is maybe the dog that runs around and farts flowers.

The Song is pretty strong, I would guess because it wasn’t super tuned, I’m generally running above and below the mob with all the other weapons naturally so that vertical makes a difference. The dog, if you position correctly, can be pretty strong.

I’ve been trying to think of a thread title for an embarrassingly long amount of time. My current favorite is:

All Bullets go to Heaven

Even the ones that aren’t interesting?

Possibly

What’s the point of choosing “Curse” for your Powerup selection? Does it add some kind of benefit for making everything harder?

More targets = more loot

And for self -omposed challenges

Curse is extremely powerful because it’s effectively an XP boost if your character/build can handle the increased flow of enemies, at a better rate than you can get from the other direct XP boosts.

Interesting. Thanks!

I don’t have a favorite character, I haven’t really been min/maxing or stacking eggs, but my least favorite is the priest because he needs wings to be playable.

The pentagram lady is harder to build than most (because she starts with a fricken weapon that obliterates a bunch of XP and/or chests) but that’s good for a challenge :)