Vice City - Where Do I find the Stretch

Hey guys - I got the controls and resolution on Vice City fixed up and I am really enjoying it. I rubbed out Diaz (the rescue Lance mission was fanstastic) and bought some property.

Now I’m trying to steal cars for Sunshine Motors - I completed the first list but for the second list I just cannot find the “Stretch” - not sure if car, truck or motorcycle - I’ve stolen all types with no luck.

What/where is it? Is it a roamings spawn - if so, what does it look like? Or if its a fixed spawn, where at?

Thanks,

Dan

The Stretch is the limo that is parked in front of your mansion.

Hmm, you mean the Mansion formerly belonging to Diaz? I dont recall a limo there- it spawns an Infernus (which is a great car).

I guess I’ll go look again.

Dan

Yes, it should be on the other side of the main stairs.

OK, found the Stretch.

One more question - how do I start the pizza missions?

You find a pizzeria and hop on the pizzaboy (the moped that’s parked there). There’s one pizzeria in Downtown on the western island and one near the bridge close to the construction site on the eastern island.

Okay, now I’m tempted to pick up GTA:VC again.

Question: how the hell do you deliver the pizzas? What’s the command? I tried the horn, but that didn’t seem to work…

asjunk

defeault controls it’s the Tab button I believe.

Look left/right as if you’re trying a drive-by (Q/E buttons by default), then press fire to launch the pizza. Try to hit people in the head with it, or they won’t pick it up half the time. Accuracy (fewer trips to get restocked) is more important than speed, by the way.

doh i was thinking starting the mission not delivering them. Reading comphresion is good.

Don’t forget to use the attack helicopter for the vigilante missions. That got my police rating up to “International Crisis.”

Okay, now my juices are up. Attack helicopter???

Is that over at the army airport area?

Oy… The more I play this game, the more I realize there’s lots I haven’t seen.

asjunk

Look left/right as if you’re trying a drive-by (Q/E buttons by default), then press fire to launch the pizza. Try to hit people in the head with it, or they won’t pick it up half the time. Accuracy (fewer trips to get restocked) is more important than speed, by the way.[/quote]

Ha! Many thanks!

asjunk

Yep, there is an attack helicopter parked over in the army base. It looks just like an Apache, but has some other name. It is armed with a minigun and an unlimited supply of missiles. I don’t think it is there all the time. I’ve heard you have to finish the main story first or get all 100 hidden packages, but other people have said it is there at night.

If you just go in there, you will be shot dead very quickly by the horde of soldiers with M-16s. However, if you put on a police uniform first (available in the locker room at the police station where you bust the guy out of the jail), you can waltz right in. It’s a good way to borrow a Rhino tank, too.

You have to get all 100 packages to get the attack helicpoter

Man, so far I’ve only found 3 :). Where the hell are they?

I tried getting on a scooter and exploring all the back alleys and such and only found 3. Any tips for finding the packages?

I did complete the Sunshine Motors car-stealing missions and I have to say that Hot Ring Racer you get for the 4th list is awesome - although not as agile as the Infernus, its DAMN fast and seems heftier than the wussy sports cars. Also the Sand King you get for the 3rd list is WAY fun - I took it down to the beach and was running down sunbathers like mad :0.

Gratuitous “fun” (forgive me Mr. Chick) GTA VC moments:

Hijacking a bus and spinning brodies on the beach - until I flipped and burned it trying to do a jump at the dirt bike track :).

Taking a Samurai Sword to the Golf Club :0.

Driving down the street in the baggage car/ golf cart / ice cream truck.

Stealing one of those big trucks (Linderman?) at the airport and going on a car crushing rampage on that big boulevard in Little Havana :)~.

Dan

Not to belabor the incredibly obvious, but have you considered going to http://www.gamefaqs.com ?

The one thing that I still find hilarious time and time again:

[ul]Stop a car by parking your car in front of it.[/ul][ul]Take out your gun and flatten its four tires - if you hit the tires, the driver won’t panic because he’ll pretend the tires aren’t part of the car.[/ul][ul]Climb on top of the car, shoot one bullet through the roof, and try to stay on top of the swerving, pedestricidal car for as long as you can. For extra points, minigun cops as you fly past them.[/ul]