Victory Gundam (!SPOILERS!)

Decided to make a new thread so my spoilers wouldn’t get mixed into the other anime thread.

DON’T READ FURTHER UNLESS YOU’VE WATCHED PAST EPISODE 26!

Man, Victory just keeps getting better and better. This show is like animated crack.

And wow, who woulda thought that the most powerful newtype that ever lived would turn out to be a non-combatant? I hadn’t considered that there might be other variations of genius newtypes, not just those with affinity to machines. But being able to heal entire cities just by focusing her energy? That’s insane.

I’m at the halfway point now. This episode was great. For a while I really did think that Katejina was going to be a spy like she claimed, but I started to notice that she wasn’t doing any actual, er, spying. This episode finally clears it all up. She’s obviously letting her feelings for Chronicle drive her motivations now. I’m glad that she finally just up and came out with it, though. Besides, I thought she looked better with her hair up and in that Zanscare uniform anyway. It fits her bitchy personality.

I loaded up a later episode to check if the image quality had improved and noticed there was a new OP – so I watched it. The Victory V2 looks incredible. I can’t wait.