Victory! (Johnny_Drama.gif)

Really?

I prefer Sunn O)))

and anti-Semite sockpuppets can fuck right off

It’s shockingly racist of you to assume that I was referring to race.
Shame, shame, shame.

tachyon

It’s this kind of shit right here that is the death knell for society. Hundreds of years of criminal oppression, millions of lives lost, and for what? So you cats can sit around not giving a shit.

Die in a fire, frankly. See above, re: “time to grow up, Citizens.” This is as big an issue as any other health concern facing the species right now.

So what were your previous account(s)? I’ve got a guess, but I’m curious if I’m correct.

And so it begins again.

Is this the gman guy everyone was talking about before? Or his roomate maybe?

Or, wait… Wumpus!?

Do you get embarrassed that often?
Get used to it, Chief.

Wasn’t there a really bad John Cusack movie where (SPOILER) everybody turned out to be different aspects of Cusack’s shattered personality?

High Fidelity?

Identity.

Being John Malkovich

Hundreds of man-years, maybe?

Remember, guys. We’re supposed to engage him tirelessly and patiently. Everyone who creates an account here deserves our best!

Glad to have read the actual news about Manhattan, but we’re talking about one borough. We still have a long way to go for NYC, right? Am I reading this correctly?

Also,

You … you are going places. Quite fast I might add. Dangerously so, if you don’t mind me continuing on. And with only the classiest style possible, surely so with your choice of icon.

In fact, if we could say, figuratively roll you up in a nice unbleached hemp rolling paper (because we too are classy,) I would wager we would be a greenout level of high off that hit because you are burning bright, baby. Right out of here.