Videos - YouTube and Beyond

General finding (spoilered in case you want to see it yourself first):

Not recommended. Do not try this on any engine you value.

What amazed me was that this guy says he gets this question a lot. It has never occurred to me, as I’ve never regarded WD-40 as an oil.

I came across this awhile ago, and I was wondering if they really sound this good still, its only Wilson and Jardine and his son, is autotune being used?

No autotune. Al’s really that good… still. If anything Brian coulda used a tiny bit of auto-tune help.

Hey now, leave @BrianRubin alone.

lolol

Huh? What’d I do now? I’m sorry for whatever I did/said.

Brian Wilson lol from video above.

Never apologize man. You are perfect as you.

Incredible parenting skills.

I just noticed this, but then it kind of looks like it’s just getting started - Nolan North and Troy Baker play retro video games together! First up is Spider-Man, the old Atari game. I remember it well. Don’t think I ever actually beat the first level.

One of my favorite things about the 1980s music industry was how talent that didn’t necessarily lend itself to pouty close-ups and the latest fashion trends approached the music video, which had become a crucial part of promotion.

Like whichever record label guy or advertiser saw ZZ Top with their haggard dusters and long beards and said, “hmmm, how about we place them in a supporting role, give them magical powers, guitars that spin, and focus on the band helping young people find love through makeovers and hot rods,” was definitely thinking outside the box!

Yeah, but ZZ Top were one of those groups that were already big when MTV got started (they were big-time since at least 1973). Someone had to think of something to do with them in a music video, because MTV back then needed ZZ Top (and other famous bands) more than ZZ Top needed MTV.

1973 song, but not 1973 footage:

Yeah, lets put it this way. I was listening to ZZ Top… on 8-track tape.

Haha, I think it’s fair to say that I was not familiar with the band’s early work! La Grange is a crazy cool song.

My favorite performance of La Grange: