Don’t it make you feel bad
When you’re tryin’ to find your way home
You don’t know which way to go?
If you’re goin’ down South
They go no work to do,
If you don’t know about Chicago.

Here’s another better song.

@RichVR

And this is me dropping acid and mixing up my avatar, my grognardness and Led Zeppelin.

Pics or bullshit.

I’m still taking Charlie’s point…

I gotta go with @Navaronegun, I don’t even like Zep all that much and that song is awesome. It sounds like the wrath of god.

Indeed, this time snipped bit alone is sound of the Hand of God.

It’s my personal pick.

It is awesome, it’s just fun to debate.

Basically, I think there isn’t a single song recorded by Led Zeppelin that I don’t put in a “must listen” category except maybe “Hot Dog” and “South Bound Suarez”.

This is pretty awesome:

I have not seen ANY episodes of TOS in decades, so that was fun.
I’m a fan of the show of course, but as I’m not that much of a fan (that I would know all the lore and trivia), was that actually Shatner doing that little tree-spinning stunt at 1:27? Admittedly, it isn’t much of a stunt, but I know I couldn’t do it.

To the new Forum Server!!! A Tribute!

Mildly NSFW at the end. Oh and use of the word fucked throughout.

I want to know where the producer who makes these videos (he does an awesome series called “What Makes This Song Great?”) gets all of his isolated tracks of each instrument. He won’t tell. He includes some brief isolated samples of Bonham’s studio drumming in this video, but I’d love to hear it done with a full song.

For instance, here’s an example from his “What Makes This Song Great?” series, where he includes isolated studio parts from Rush’s “Closer To The Heart”, which is from the 1977 album “A Farewell To Kings” (possibly my favorite Rush album):

Here’s the full playlist of the entire “What Makes This Song Great?” series, starting with Episode 1.

There are 36 episodes so far, but you’ll notice that a few of them are missing due to copyright takedowns.
Some bands (or record companies) are cool with what he does here, but a few are not for some reason, even though it gets new interest for these classic songs. There is a lot of insight into what goes into producing studio tracks from a wide variety of rock bands.

OMFG, this is great. Why must I see your response at 2 AM, @Giles_Habibula! Curse you, you magnificent bastard!

@divedivedive, lyou will really enjoy this one: