Videos - YouTube and Beyond

That was a Mustang II, wasn’t it? I feel for you. My first car was a '79 Ford Futura. Also dreck.

(Cross-posted in the Shaving Technologies thread)

Lauren Becall begs to differ.

I find it hard to believe that the 1980 Ford Futura got 38 mpg (hwy). That’s not exactly what I’d call a small car.

And the internet is still grateful for the origin of term (in the fine print on the ad), YMMV. :)

Okay, I should have said anywhere near 38 mpg.

I think it’d be closer to say 22, myself.

It had a straight 6, and if it got 38 mpg, it would have been because it was being towed at the time, which it often was. Lauren Bacall lied to me. She lied! And I’ve never gotten over it.

Yeah, I know. That’s why her lie was so crushing.

No video embed option on this one, so you have to click to watch. Very brief (pun intended).

I love how cool and collected the store clerk appeared to be, during and after.

Repeated clip sharing by @ChristienMurawski made me see these out. The whole magilla is available on YouTube.

I just saw this for the first time. Don’t know how I missed it all these years. What’s really “Holy Shit!” about it to me is that he’s doing this on a 12-string.

In case you were curious.

And this is great if you just want a nice nap.

Easy there man. Rules are rules.

Don’t drag in your baggage from another thread. This can be a tough balancing act, because how we interact is often related to what we know about each other.

I have no idea what you are talking about! That is merely a great clip for napping.

Now hold on…I am busy working on getting my mind controlled, or sompin…

This was one of the best video shorts I have ever seen.