Videos - YouTube and Beyond

Thing is, it’s perfectly factual. It may be kinda joking, but the basics are solid.

Oh, sure, I just meant it was really well produced, had just the right sense of humor, was decently acted, and the music fit it to a t. It was really good, for something that had like zero budget.

The shorter woman with the longer hair had perfect ‘crazy cult person’ eyes in it. Slight tilt forward, that was the best part (and also why she was the most prominent cult member in terms of number of scenes)

This one’s been making the rounds. No embed.

Seals can kind of be dicks - not sure if it’s because they’re territorial or what, but once I was kayaking out in Elliott Bay with my wife and one kept bumping me from below, I swear it was trying to knock me out of my kayak.

An American friend introduced me to 2000 song “Frontier Therapist” this week. The video is awesomely loopy.

And now it’s stuck in my head. So I thought I’d share. :)

I could probably do just about as well.

Every time its posted, I watch it. I think I am at least 100 of the total views.

My theme song. :)

I’m not sure how I missed this, but the Nürburgring record was shattered back in June with a Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo.

5:19.54

To put that in perspective, the previous record was 6:11.13 set in 1983 in a 956 during competition.

I assume this is the proper thread for this. LCD Soundsystem just released a new video for their album that came out last year. Directed by Rian Johnson, starring David Strathairn and Sissy Spacek. It’s the most tragically heartbreaking little 6-minute sci-fi movie you’ll see all week.

Feeling VERY Mainstream Metal-ly and reverting to 12 years old tonight.

Whatevs. Don’t judge. The song kicks ass.

I wish Van Halen were still a group of happy chappies. They looked like they were having so much fun back in the late 70s. :(