Videos - YouTube and Beyond

OMG thatā€™s hilarious!

So are any of you jokers watching Jack Blackā€™s new gaming channel over on YouTube, called Jablinski Games? So far I donā€™t think any have been longer than a couple of minutes, except this weekā€™s, and not a ton of gaming. In fact the latest one involves a trip to the orthodontist with his son, then a trip to eat cheeseburgers, then a trip to Guitar Center, and then oh yeah, they do squeeze in a little gaming too!

That bit about his first acting gig being a commercial for Pitfall blows my mind. I donā€™t remember that one, but itā€™s hilarious that he did that.

Ok, so I thought of this randomly today, for no reason, and then thought of @RichVR. This oneā€™s for you Rich!

HA! Havenā€™t thought of that one in years. Thanks for the laugh.

Hot Ones finally got Gordon Ramsay.

Fucking brilliant! I know there is hate here for Gordon, but I love him.

/thread!

I saw that earlier today, just fantastic.

Both hilarious and the best Gordon Ramsay interview Iā€™ve ever seen.

I didnā€™t want to start a new thread over in Hardware, but OMFG what a beautiful PC!

Hereā€™s a 44 minute unboxing video:

When he took the side panels off, I nearly drooled.
I havenā€™t even finished watching it yet, but I hope he did another video later with a full review of this beast.

83-year-old tries McDonaldā€™s food for the first time.

Showing off my PC to visitors is not what I call a feature IMO.

If you are a morbid sort, or interested in toxicology and other ways your body will fail when you abuse it, this doctor has a series of these medical videos, presented as short urgent case histories. They are aimed at technical but non-medical folks, as he spends a lot of time unpacking Latin medical terminology and describing overviews of how life-supporting biochemical systems work in the body, and how they fail. (Spoiler: most of these cases do not have a happy ending.)

Some of my ā€˜favoritesā€™:
ā€œA Starving Mom Suddenly Ate 40 Cookies. This Is What Happened To Her Heart.ā€

ā€œA Dad Didnā€™t Brush His Teeth For 40 Days. This Is What Happened To His Kidneys.ā€

" A Scientist Spilled 2 Drops Organic Mercury On Her Hand. This Is What Happened To Her Brain."

Short enough for the gif thread, but not technically a gif and I prefer to avoid the wrath

LOL
Oh man, that was spot-on! Works here in ND too.