Videos - YouTube and Beyond

Sounds like he asked a friend of a friend to put it on his doorstep and for some reason offered him money for any thieves that grabbed it. Like any good human, that guy wanted money and decided to stage a few of them.

The video creator wasn’t directly at fault, just stupid for offering a misguided incentive. Some of the reactions were real.

That’s my take away as well.

Found on Youtube. Hasn’t been available in any format for a looooong time. Excellent.

OMG that’s hilarious!

So are any of you jokers watching Jack Black’s new gaming channel over on YouTube, called Jablinski Games? So far I don’t think any have been longer than a couple of minutes, except this week’s, and not a ton of gaming. In fact the latest one involves a trip to the orthodontist with his son, then a trip to eat cheeseburgers, then a trip to Guitar Center, and then oh yeah, they do squeeze in a little gaming too!

That bit about his first acting gig being a commercial for Pitfall blows my mind. I don’t remember that one, but it’s hilarious that he did that.

Ok, so I thought of this randomly today, for no reason, and then thought of @RichVR. This one’s for you Rich!

HA! Haven’t thought of that one in years. Thanks for the laugh.

Hot Ones finally got Gordon Ramsay.

Fucking brilliant! I know there is hate here for Gordon, but I love him.

/thread!

I saw that earlier today, just fantastic.

Both hilarious and the best Gordon Ramsay interview I’ve ever seen.

I didn’t want to start a new thread over in Hardware, but OMFG what a beautiful PC!

Here’s a 44 minute unboxing video:

When he took the side panels off, I nearly drooled.
I haven’t even finished watching it yet, but I hope he did another video later with a full review of this beast.

83-year-old tries McDonald’s food for the first time.

Showing off my PC to visitors is not what I call a feature IMO.

If you are a morbid sort, or interested in toxicology and other ways your body will fail when you abuse it, this doctor has a series of these medical videos, presented as short urgent case histories. They are aimed at technical but non-medical folks, as he spends a lot of time unpacking Latin medical terminology and describing overviews of how life-supporting biochemical systems work in the body, and how they fail. (Spoiler: most of these cases do not have a happy ending.)

Some of my ‘favorites’:
“A Starving Mom Suddenly Ate 40 Cookies. This Is What Happened To Her Heart.”

“A Dad Didn’t Brush His Teeth For 40 Days. This Is What Happened To His Kidneys.”

" A Scientist Spilled 2 Drops Organic Mercury On Her Hand. This Is What Happened To Her Brain."