Videos - YouTube and Beyond

Dude’s not going to lose a finger, he’s going to lose his whole hand.

Or all his blood. Still not sure.

Watching people turning wood on a lathe makes me nervous. I know what can happen. Watching that? Terrifying.

He will definitely be that case study with a giant splinter straight through the head.

If you set the youtube play speed to .75 for the segment of the video with that doofus’s machine you can see it what looks to be closer to actual speed. It’s not quite as bad, I guess. Full speed (YouTube 1.0) is definitely sped up.

I really like this guy’s videos. He does a lot of tests of tools and parts, in this case: holding strength of nails and screws. Really useful practical info if you don’t have the time or experience with all sorts of products you might want to use for a project. Short and to the point videos with no wasted time, no fancy 30sec title cards, etc.

I also liked these: rechargeable NiMH batteries, Duct Tape and Electrical Tape brands

Look at the guy’s (Alex) hands. They are so scary! They look like they are encased in thick rubber or something.

A background extra made a compilation of all the films and shows he’s been in.

How to make everyone use AdBlock in one easy step.

I have to say, as much as I watch YouTube, it really is worth it to have Youtube Premium.

The Speaker of the House, John Bercow, makes parliamentary debates fun to watch.

There are so many videos of his interventions and acerbic replies floating around. And he’s been on fire during the Brexit process.

I am confused by this channel. It’s a ton of cinegraphic shots extolling the virtues of magical rural living in the chinese countryside?

ASMR thread is over thisaway:

It’s food + soothing scenery and sounds. Makes perfect sense to me.

There was another channel somebody posted a while back and that was just a Japanese man wordlessly harvesting and cooking vegetables. It was also great.

Should sound pretty familiar, this concert was part of the source for Waiting for Columbus.

I figure some people here would appreciate this

I wonder if anyone here worked on this game too.

Today would have been Richard Berry’s 85th birthday. You might recognize a song he wrote

Making the Masters more interesting: