Vince Vaughn - why do people think he's funny?

This is pretty much why I think he’s funny. And the whole ending scene of Swingers.

Okay, R.W.'s cameo in Shakes the Clown was pretty funny. But then again, I’m pretty sure I was stoned at the time, so take that with a grain of salt.

you so seriously had my number on that one and you still fell for it WHO’S THE MURDEROUS CRETIN NOW I ASK YOU

Vince is decent when he has another more animated comic partner to play off of, like Owen Wilson in Wedding Crashers or Ben Stiller in Dodgeball. I’m not so sure he’s going to be as entertaining on his own (The Breakup).

“It’s time to put your mouth where our balls are.”

The final scene in Swingers and the “just the tip” scene in Wedding Crashers are the epitome of Vince Vaughn humor. If you don’t like those, then, well, you just don’t get it…

I think something needs to be done about Patch Adams, how about you guys?

I need a clarification.

Makes me glad i didn’t see that movie

Vince Vaughn - why do people think he’s funny?

Because the stuff he says makes them laugh.

While the right-minded folks dig my plight, there were dissenting opinions about my take on that worthless fucking cuntbag Patch.

One word: cocaine.

I have not seen Wedding Crashers… so the concensus here is it’s a great/funny movie?

I guess with Vince, it seems you could have stuck anyone else in his roles and it wouldn’t have made it that much better/worse… but then again, apparently I haven’t seen him at his best.

I actually thought he was really good in “The Cell”.

“Watch me bitch-slap Gretzky.”

• which movie is that from?

I think it’s from Swingers, there’s a scene where Vince is playing someone in Sega hockey.

The Vincenzo movie: featuring both Vaughn and D’Onofrio. And J-Lo in her only decent portrayal of anything.

What, “out of sight” wasn’t a good flick? Selena?

Haven’t seen either. Are there boobies?

No boobies. Out of Sight is an outstanding movie, though.

Yes to the Swingers quote and yes to Out of Sight being a great film.

No to The Cell, though.

Anaconda?

She fires 3 shots from a bolt-action rifle without touching the bolt,chica is Baaad Ass.(hmmm, fuckit, pun intended)